What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on Development Issue

Country Shark

Juniors
Griffith is a great place and there are a high number of Sharkies supporters here. I could just about start up a supporters club. In my workplace alone there are 5 supporters. (dont know whether its because I am the boss and they want to be on my good side) When we won the comp in 16 Andrew Fifita turned up at my house with the actual trophy and spent 30 mins with my family which was totally amazing and to be honest he was truly amazing and very easy to talk to. Apparently he was told to visit me because I was the longest serving Sharks member in Griffith. That year alone made up for 39 years of pain and suffering. I am sure many of you can understand and was one of the best moments of my life.

Quigs

Immortal
Eion, I wonder where all those workers will go to for a drink etc after they knock off work.

Eion

First Grade
Eion, I wonder where all those workers will go to for a drink etc after they knock off work.
There’ll be a nicely appointed sharks club just down the road!

Or they can go the other way to hairy man brewery...

Quigs

Immortal
That's exactly what I was thinking. That noice new Leagues Club "Workers" Bar.

But it won't be like the good old days when you could get a belly full and hop into the old Holden Kingswood and drive home.