What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Ivan

mxlegend99

Referee
You need to condense the length of your post’s. I have no problems reading your opinions but not one’s that take 5 minutes or so to read. Please shorten them for everyone’s benefit. I got to your paragraph about Shawn Blore and thereafter tuned out.

On Shawn, we allowed him to leave to pursue an opportunity where he would most likely graduate to the NRL sooner than he would if he had stayed with us. I think I speak for all our fans in saying we wish him well and hope he does turn into something special for the West Tigers. In saying that, it just re-inforces the different in our thinking, you guys still seem so bitter and keep banging on about Ivan Cleary when it is past history. Would we have liked to have kept Shawn Blore yes we would but it would have deprived the kid of realising his NRL dream so we did what was right for the player and we as a club should be respected for that. Ivan hasn’t been on the bus for almost two years now and it is time to move on, save the angst for our clash at the back end of this season.
Lmfao i did the exact same. That's where I gave up. I have no issue with other teams fans in here. Even the trolls. They tend to be good luck for us. But then you have some genuine ones like Hindy who offer legitimate opinions. Poor guy seems to cop it in both his forum and this one just for trying to discuss footy.

Kilkenny

Coach
Hindy is good he genuinely just wants to talk about Penrith and Parra imo. The holier than thou attitude this silver dale guy has I find incredibly annoying.

They both generate conversation. I understand what you are saying but at the end of the day forums such as these need input whether it be positive or negative. Silverdale is capable on some genuine points or debate if he tends to go overboard on the Ivan Cleary on the bus thing. The more the merrier in some respects as theses forms are lacking in numbers in many respects.

betcats

Referee
They both generate conversation. I understand what you are saying but at the end of the day forums such as these need input whether it be positive or negative. Silverdale is capable on some genuine points or debate if he tends to go overboard on the Ivan Cleary on the bus thing. The more the merrier in some respects as theses forms are lacking in numbers in many respects.

Disagree re Silverdale. He is a troll imo.

age.s

First Grade
Man this place is baby central. There must be something in the water.

For my part I've got a 2 y/o and a 3 month old. It's great fun but doesn't leave much time for luxuries like providing detailed breakdowns of every Panthers performance week in/out.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Man this place is baby central. There must be something in the water.

For my part I've got a 2 y/o and a 3 month old. It's great fun but doesn't leave much time for luxuries like providing detailed breakdowns of every Panthers performance week in/out.

How wonderful.

Adding to that I was an early childhood teacher (uni trained) until bad health dropped me into retirement.

I loved my days teaching. Loved working with the families as well.

Enjoy your days with young children they do pass so very quickly.

Age you would be up to your ears ( I imagine in bodily fluids). Hard work, but well worth it.

John Hamblin

Juniors
Last seven regular season games Raiders Warriors Tigers Broncos Eels Cowboys and Bulldogs. Top four is looking good. Our pack is the form pack of the competition two very good halves some good finishers and good depth. GO PANTHERS!!!!

soc123_au

Staff member
Last seven regular season games Raiders Warriors Tigers Broncos Eels Cowboys and Bulldogs. Top four is looking good. Our pack is the form pack of the competition two very good halves some good finishers and good depth. GO PANTHERS!!!!
You missed the Sharks after the Warriors game. Still 8 games left. Your point still stands either way.

The_Frog

First Grade
We will start favourite in every one of them. $1.03 for the top 4 and just over $2 for the minor premiership. I think the Storm are our main threat for the MP. They've got the Roosters, Eels and Manly coming up. Manly might have Turbo back by then.

Jane Murray

Bench
We will start favourite in every one of them. $1.03 for the top 4 and just over $2 for the minor premiership. I think the Storm are our main threat for the MP. They've got the Roosters, Eels and Manly coming up. Manly might have Turbo back by then.
Cameron Smith has suffered a two - three week injury.

luv my panfas

Juniors
Just like to say what a complete turnaround from last year. Under the steady hand of IC and his assistants they have turned the club into the team who are at the very least top four contenders and who knows where we may finish!! Thanks Ivan!
He weeded the shit out of our team and has got himself a well deserved minor premiership WELL DONE IVAN CLEARY