What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 V The Cowboys

Kev07

Juniors
Of course it is. Finally get into a good place as a club and someone has to f**k it up.
A rerun of sex tape scandal will be released is what it is.
Nothing more than the media throwing shade over the Panthers for their success this year.

Scandals been handled already by the courts and charges and penalty laid. But apparently the media is digging it back up again

Fangs

Coach
Ivan said copped a knock to his knee.

Thought it was a rough heavy hit. Didn't think knee. I remember something that shook him up when tackled 40m out from the Cows line.

His work when he got tackled in goal wasn't like him. Was invisible in attacking plays in the backend of the half as well.

maple_69

Bench
That left edge was just lethal tonight. Cows just fell apart every time they sent it down that way.

Kenny has another really lively showing. He’s really improved into a very solid backup.

I’m not sure about Capewell. Obviously still getting up to speed and should get another game but I think running the three props on the bench is the way to go. We missed Tetevano through that middle 40. Intensity went down and the game just drifted for a while.

Anyway convincing win and definitely some encouraging signs that that extra gear or two is definitely there. Time will tell if they can shift up when they need to.

franklin2323

Immortal
Thought it was a rough heavy hit. Didn't think knee. I remember something that shook him up when tackled 40m out from the Cows line.

His work when he got tackled in goal wasn't like him. Was invisible in attacking plays in the backend of the half as well.

I'd rest him this week too. Get everyone right to go

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
A rerun of sex tape scandal will be released is what it is.
Nothing more than the media throwing shade over the Panthers for their success this year.

Scandals been handled already by the courts and charges and penalty laid. But apparently the media is digging it back up again

Is it a new one from the same time or something more ?

The_Frog

First Grade
About 10 minutes before halftime this one, he got swung around and hit the ground pretty hard. Didn't look illegal. Could have been when he hurt his knee. He also got a high shot a bit earlier from Cotter that might have brought a penalty but didn't. Checcin did ref one side just a tad.

Kev07

Juniors
Is it a new one from the same time or something more ?
Same story except I believe they have interviewed the woman or women.
Tried to drop it during Woman in League round.

Believe the covid breach angle the media are trying to portray is players girlfriends/partners...though they actually live with them.

Last edited:

Jane Murray

Bench
what Covid breach? Christian Welch was the only one I heard about.

People were going on here about a Panthers player, was involved in a bubble breach. Apparently, that was going to be exposed by the media before the game.

Last edited: