What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread (18/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Rubbish performance. Moses once again up the shit.
Let's not forget they lost their 5/8 in first few mins. And the Fafita.
Bar Mahoney and Jnrs performance not a whole lot to like about tonight.

IFR33K

Coach
Not sure on the minutes they played, but I liked the use of the bench. Less of lane and more kafusi and davey.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yay. We won the battle of the tards.

Moses is garbage most the time. How many of his attacking kicks where good? 3 gave them 7 tackles and 3 grubbers hit the defense.
He throws the ball wide when there is no overlap.

Second problem is the wings. Both aren't going to make a break. They are both only good from 10mtrs out.

Positive was Kafusi,Jnr and Mahoney. Of course Gutho and Matto as always.

I'm unsure we can beat any top 8 side. Not based on tonight.

Chipmunk

Coach
Well we clearly were wasting our time in the last 3 mins in the 20 with Gutho and Junior off the field we were never going to score.

For mine the options from set situations is going to come from only Junior or Gutho, so let's create some options from that and just hope for the best. We've got f**k all otherwise from a set situation.

Moses outside of a big long kick has NOTHING to offer this team. He is a dreadful player.

You won't get much out of playing the shittest team in the comp as a gauge for the Finals, but we have too many deficiencies and concerns to really be excited about anything once the Finals start.

Status
Not open for further replies.