What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread (18/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Moses needs to be shown the door after this contract.
He is too erratic and will never be composed enough to win comp.

He is a manufactured 7 who should be playing at 6.

That or hand keys to Brown. Moses has no patience. He can't build a game or pressure.

Noise

Coach
Moses is garbage most the time. How many of his attacking kicks where good? 3 gave them 7 tackles and 3 grubbers hit the defense.
He throws the ball wide when there is no overlap.

Second problem is the wings. Both aren't going to make a break. They are both only good from 10mtrs out.

Positive was Kafusi,Jnr and Mahoney. Of course Gutho and Matto as always.

I'm unsure we can beat any top 8 side. Not based on tonight.
Moses f**ks everything up when we are attacking their line. Absolutely shocking. Crabbing sidewyas, poor passes, terrible kicks. Even the pass to Sivo for his try was garbage. Sivo just did extremely well. I've never seen a worse short kicking performance than that.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well we clearly were wasting our time in the last 3 mins in the 20 with Gutho and Junior off the field we were never going to score.

For mine the options from set situations is going to come from only Junior or Gutho, so let's create some options from that and just hope for the best. We've got f**k all otherwise from a set situation.

Moses outside of a big long kick has NOTHING to offer this team. He is a dreadful player.

You won't get much out of playing the shittest team in the comp as a gauge for the Finals, but we have too many deficiencies and concerns to really be excited about anything once the Finals start.

We go wide to early. Need to punch up middle. And go wide only once in attacking set. Roll ball in goals or run on last. Not a shit gouse Moses kick

hindy111

Post Whore
Moses f**ks everything up when we are attacking their line. Absolutely shocking. Crabbing sidewyas, poor passes, terrible kicks. Even the pass to Sivo for his try was garbage. Sivo just did extremely well. I've never seen a worse short kicking performance than that.

Late in 2md half he did same. Nothings on and just then it to Fergo. Whats point. Your then stuck on sideline. He just can't build pressure.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Its more about who runs the game and gets the ball on key attacking raids. So Moses is the 7. He has they keys to the team. Forget the number. He calls the shots.
Brown was running the team from 6 before he got injured. Way more involvement than Moses at 7. Maybe they needed to swap jumpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts