What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future Issue...

I really don't give a shit about whats-his-face anymore.

I just want the Cows to win ONE MORE GAME this year. It is not a big ask, just do it, furhuck youse.
its a qld conspiracy.
do the cowboys throw a game to save our beloved broncos from total disgrace?

Quigs

Immortal
What I really hope and wish for Birdee is a exact replay of the 2015 Grand Final.

Game goes into extra time and replace the role that "The Hunt" played with Dari-arse.

Extra time kick off, Dariarse in position as receiver standing right on the goal line and drops it cold. Whammm bammmm thank you Mam. As they say the rest is history.

I can only dream.

Frenzy.

Immortal
mismanaged by flanno.
secretly the jizz would be flowing in here if they came back.
just the same as a 5 year chaddy extension haha

Not my jizz. Bird would be handy at $3.76 a year with injury deductions but Humphrey can go get ghuqued. He won't reach the level he was at with the Sharks, you know mid level fullback, till he's in a star team again. He's very low level now in the Cowboys rabble.

Frenzy.

Immortal

I just want the Cows to win ONE MORE GAME this year. It is not a big ask, just do it, furhuck youse.
its a qld conspiracy.
do the cowboys throw a game to save our beloved broncos from total disgrace?
What I really hope and wish for Birdee is a exact replay of the 2015 Grand Final.

Game goes into extra time and replace the role that "The Hunt" played with Dari-arse.

Extra time kick off, Dariarse in position as receiver standing right on the goal line and drops it cold. Whammm bammmm thank you Mam. As they say the rest is history.

I can only dream.

What are youse worried about

The Dog will beat the Panther :p

Not my jizz. Bird would be handy at $3.76 a year with injury deductions but Humphrey can go get ghuqued. He won't reach the level he was at with the Sharks, you know mid level fullback, till he's in a star team again. He's very low level now in the Cowboys rabble.
I know you secretly have a humphrey shrine.
get him back in the right jersey amongst some "winners" (i.e. not moyza)
and then pull all those pins out of the your shrine doll and he'll come good again haha

Quigs

Immortal
Cripple fight

Should be a good one though. A laugh a minute.

Donks will be without Fifita which will make it even more mouth watering.

And it is on Thursday night too. Certainly has been given the preliminary status. First bout on the card so to speak.

Version IV

Juniors

Quigs i am going to do you a favour thursday night i am not going to comment during that game