What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Panthers fans

Meth

Staff member
Hi all,

Just popping in as a non-Panthers fan to congratulate you all on a minor Premiership to be proud of. Your team is playing incredibly well and that's reflected in this achievement.

Edwards might be one of the surprises of the year.

I love watching your left hand side play.

Also, I believe Penrith was the first club to give our club (Warriors) a loan player in Hetherington. I appreciate that. Good to see him getting a run last night.

I hope to see you on Grand Final Day. I started watching Rugby League in 1991 and Penrith won the premiership that year. For the sake of nostalgia, I'd love to see a Penrith v Canberra Grand Final.

All the best

Panther Pete

Juniors
Hi all,

Just popping in as a non-Panthers fan to congratulate you all on a minor Premiership to be proud of. Your team is playing incredibly well and that's reflected in this achievement.

Also, I believe Penrith was the first club to give our club (Warriors) a loan player in Hetherington. I appreciate that. Good to see him getting a run last night.

I hope to see you on Grand Final Day. I started watching Rugby League in 1991 and Penrith won the premiership that year. For the sake of nostalgia, I'd love to see a Penrith v Canberra Grand Final.

All the best
Thanks mate!

Hi all,

All the best

Cheers Methmeister :thumbsup:

Loved your boys grit and determination this year, despite the setbacks.

age.s

First Grade
Hi all,

All the best

Thanks man. Its been pretty surreal to see the team level up this dramatically after the decade we had. Just shows that there's hope for any of us.

Was really rooting for your mob in the back half of the year. Hope you continue to improve and I think you will with Gus steering things. It'd be well deserved. The sacrifice the Warriors made this year hasn't gone unnoticed.

Jane Murray

Bench
Hi all,

All the best

As a Panther fan, I would like to say thank you, not only for this kind post, but, for the personal cost that your team took to ensure this competition went ahead. It would be hard to be away from loved ones for that long.

GongPanther

Referee
Hi all,

All the best
Thanks Meth, much appreciated from a voice of good reasoning. We are enjoying the ride which is weird collectively in here as fans as we haven't experienced a season like this on LU.

Again, thank you for your welcomed praise.

The_Frog

First Grade
Hi all,

All the best
Thanks Meth. Congrats are due on the Warriors effort this year as well.

MugaB

Coach
Hi all,

All the best
Guess my 2nd favourite team, thats right Brandys 2nd team, cheers big ears
I hope you guys can play in Nz all year in 2021, all 24 rounds in Auckland!

P.s. be Kind to Gus, he'll have all those juniors winning reserve grades in no time, might even get maloney back to your club