What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 Vs Bulldogs.

WestyLife

First Grade
Ivan said he'll be considering resting players and I imagine there'll be plenty ready for week 1 against either Roosters or Eels. Again Ivan said that's their focus now.

GongPanther

Referee
Ivan said he'll be considering resting players and I imagine there'll be plenty ready for week 1 against either Roosters or Eels. Again Ivan said that's their focus now.
Nothing yet on the NRL site involving Kiks' love tap in last night's game, although I heard, on either Nine or Fox, that that kind of charge would attract a monetary fine.

WestyLife

First Grade
Nothing yet on the NRL site involving Kiks' love tap in last night's game, although I heard, on either Nine or Fox, that that kind of charge would attract a monetary fine.

Yeah I posted in the Cows thread Panthers said it'll be a fine.

martielang

Bench
If we’re thinking about resting kiks would should fight the charge (even though it’s only a fine) & lose. Giving him the week off & a clean charge sheet - if that’s how to works?

GongPanther

Referee
Yeah I posted in the Cows thread Panthers said it'll be a fine.
LOL yea, I noticed it after I posted about a minute later. :) But you're right, Kiks will get a rest as well as a couple of others...maybe Cleary and give Burton a run.

CCJohnC

Juniors
I would rest Kikau Edwards and JFH and possibly May. Bring Burton onto bench and rest Cleary and Luai for part of the game.

The_Frog

First Grade
Roosters rested a bunch for tonight against Sharks so could be willing to drop one to avoid Storm week 1.
You'd think they'd leave that until next week for a number of reasons. Not the least of which being they could miss the top 4.

kinghippo

Juniors
I think we should rest a big bunch this week, let some of the reserves get in on the glory.

tetevano Kenny Leota
Capewell Burns
Hethrington
Burton
May
Aekins
Mcgrady
Whare
to’o (MWZ or Staines if fit )
Laurie

bench : Spencer, Hollis, Smith, hopgood

That team looks ok.
I know it’s not going to happen but it would be fun to watch.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Not sure we’ll rest too many. Just keep doing what we’re doing. If we win week 1all players get a week off anyway.

Kilkenny

Coach
I'd give everyone in the squad a run. Guys like Hollis etc have been in a restrictive bubble all year and deserve a run

I don’t think it is worth the risk. Rest players this week, win week 1 and potentially go into A GF qualifier with the main players in our squad having only 1=game in four weeks almost. I would be playing our best 17 all the way.

franklin2323

Immortal
I don’t think it is worth the risk. Rest players this week, win week 1 and potentially go into A GF qualifier with the main players in our squad having only 1=game in four weeks almost. I would be playing our best 17 all the way.

The flip side is risk injury or suspension for the finals to key players

murraymob

First Grade
Don’t need to rest many.Cleary has already stated they use a resting programme involving the training .MWZ and Staines will not be available I would look to Martin Edwards Crichton yeo being rested these 4 we know are carrying injuries rest them