What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Newcastle

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Aitken to hooker might be tricky Dragonslayer because you have to pass the ball at hooker.

See your thoughts with the lock move though; whatever it takes, hope we see the young bloke
What I would love is if early in the game we spread to EA with JP open and he just takes the takes the tackle one or two times and DY hooks him for MF who sets up 3 tries.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Aitken to hooker might be tricky Dragonslayer because you have to pass the ball at hooker.

See your thoughts with the lock move though; whatever it takes, hope we see the young bloke

When I watch Aitken receive the ball and immediately cut back infield, running backwards,sideways and generally all over the shop, I sometimes wonder if he was an inland explorer in a previous life.

Dragsters

First Grade

hewi

Bench
FoxSports Late Mail...

Dragons pair Josh Kerr (concussion) and Adam Clune (ankle) are in some doubt. Kerr needs to pass HIA protocols with Eddie Blacker on standby to make his NRL debut. Clune is expected to play, but Jayden Sullivan is expected to play if he is ruled out.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/15e1e91ab2fbdf31c9a9d58fccf4a3c8

We may get to see 3 debutantes one game...

Man U smoking some strong weed? 3 debutants couldn’t happen at the Dragons they will send them out in wheel chairs to avoid that.

denis preston

First Grade
FoxSports Late Mail...

Dragons pair Josh Kerr (concussion) and Adam Clune (ankle) are in some doubt. Kerr needs to pass HIA protocols with Eddie Blacker on standby to make his NRL debut. Clune is expected to play, but Jayden Sullivan is expected to play if he is ruled out.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/15e1e91ab2fbdf31c9a9d58fccf4a3c8

We may get to see 3 debutantes one game...

Geez, here is their excuse to trial a couple more pathways products without dropping anyone.Kerr & Clune a bit burnt out anyway. Would love to see it happen ( puts some interest in the game ) but Young hasn't got the guts.The CEO on behalf of the board should make this happen and go over the coach.Whats Young then going to do, resign !!

What I would love is if early in the game we spread to EA with JP open and he just takes the takes the tackle one or two times and DY hooks him for MF who sets up 3 tries.
Yeah, the last three games Aitken has only fed JP twice, each time when JP was surrounded by three opposition players. Amazing the Warriors have hired him as a center or are they going to try and turn him Into a forward? Aitken is as bad or worse than Norman.

SAP58

Juniors
Geez, here is their excuse to trial a couple more pathways products without dropping anyone.Kerr & Clune a bit burnt out anyway. Would love to see it happen ( puts some interest in the game ) but Young hasn't got the guts.The CEO on behalf of the board should make this happen and go over the coach.Whats Young then going to do, resign !!
Gee I hope so & if Storm win this weekend they will finish in second, even if they don’t their F & A is much better than Parra. So I expect Bellyache may rest any player that has an injury before the semis so if that happens surely it is a good game to blood some of our development players ?

George Dragon

Juniors

Dragon David

First Grade
Gee I hope so & if Storm win this weekend they will finish in second, even if they don’t their F & A is much better than Parra. So I expect Bellyache may rest any player that has an injury before the semis so if that happens surely it is a good game to blood some of our development players ?
Bellamy will be trying to get as many points scored against us for confidence booster. We have nothing to lose so yes, give some of the young ones a run to get ready for the off season.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Yeah, the last three games Aitken has only fed JP twice, each time when JP was surrounded by three opposition players. Amazing the Warriors have hired him as a center or are they going to try and turn him Into a forward? Aitken is as bad or worse than Norman.
Thats why he cuts back inside every time, that way he doesn't have to put a nicely timed pass on JP's chest, a centres bread and butter. He only has to take the tackle, or pop up a short pass to a flat footed forward.

Latest posts