What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 V The Cowboys

WestyLife

First Grade
giphy.gif

Tronald Crump

Juniors
He did call the Hook sacking before anyone else. Long before. (He’s friends with a Panthers board member)

Jimmy Smith called Hook's sacking in Feb of 2018 after the infamous tunnel exchange. I can' recall when he did. Not that I care. He was digging at Hook from day 1. I think Blade said the pair had a history back in Q cup.

I think he throws darts most of the time.

He had his pants pulled right down over these.

Jimmy Smith called Hook's sacking in Feb of 2018 after the infamous tunnel exchange. I can' recall when he did. Not that I care. He was digging at Hook from day 1. I think Blade said the pair had a history back in Q cup.

I think he throws darts most of the time.

He had his pants pulled right down over these.

I’ve no doubt he gets a lot of stuff wrong, but in relation to the Panthers he’s had some good info. I know for a fact he’s friends with a Panthers board member. I couldn’t care less about the bloke personally, I’m just telling you what I know.

Jane Murray

Bench
I can only say that I’ve had it confirmed by a very reliable source, who sometimes posts here and has a history of good oil (not Blade)

If that is the case, then your source would have had that information by now. Christian Welsh was name, and I believe this could be the player.

If that is the case, then your source would have had that information by now. Christian Welsh was name, and I believe this could be the player.

No. The person who told me is a lifelong panthers fan, he specifically said it’s about a panthers player. He doesn’t want to name names because of all the drama with the Seibold rumours.

I hope it’s wrong, I really do. But this guy has given me good information in the past.

No. The person who told me is a lifelong panthers fan, he specifically said it’s about a panthers player. He doesn’t want to name names because of all the drama with the Seibold rumours.

I hope it’s wrong, I really do. But this guy has given me good information in the past.

Post deleted.

Last edited:

Latest posts