What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 V The Cowboys

Jane Murray

Bench
No. The person who told me is a lifelong panthers fan, he specifically said it’s about a panthers player. He doesn’t want to name names because of all the drama with the Seibold rumours.

I hope it’s wrong, I really do. But this guy has given me good information in the past.

Personally, I do not believe. Time will tell.

Kilkenny

Coach
Personally, I do not believe. Time will tell.

The thing in our favour is Brent Read (Reading the Play) is a dribbler with low success rate. Even if there is a story in the somewhere we’ll just have to deal with it if and when it breaks. Let’s just wait and see before we all get our kickers in a twist. (I’m not wearing any knickers by the way, only trackies since I am working in the garden)

The thing in our favour is Brent Read (Reading the Play) is a dribbler with low success rate. Even if there is a story in the somewhere we’ll just have to deal with it if and when it breaks. Let’s just wait and see before we all get our kickers in a twist. (I’m not wearing any knickers by the way, only trackies since I am working in the garden)

HollowWarmIndianelephant-max-1mb.gif

The_Frog

First Grade
Too much information.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.

I completely agree. If someone breaks it does. Footy is a bit of fun so I keep it in that place. To me it's not all consuming, (except when the actual game is going on LOL)

murraymob

First Grade
To put it simply we will know tomorrow both big papers have there Sunday issues out .If there is a story it will be there if not there is no story

box57l

Juniors
Always a journo waiting for a scoop. Always a member of the public waiting to bust players. It was be common knowledge if true
From what I am hearing it is just the exposure of director Michael May's support cast, nothing illegal, maybe considered immoral to some.

ReadingThePlay isn’t Brent Read, his name is Gerard Condon.