What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2020

Sphagnum

Coach
Bons abroad has a big finish on it. Lightly raced and worth a little ew at big odds in the last at Caulfield.

to_ddeath

Coach
So, Wallarse talk after VEs first up win, Cox Plate bound possibly.
Then after yesterday’s rubbish, now it’s being aimed at the Cups. FMD.
So if she plods even worse at the next start, is it the 2800 metre race on Cup day then the on to the Perth Cup?
I’m now convinced she’s an absolute myth.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Oh yeah and good bloke Hughie who rode Winx got off his charge for slaughtering Farnan.

Beaten by a better horse though

Another ride...does the result change? Doubt it. Rothfire was milliseconds from breaking a 25 year old track record!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Beaten by a better horse though

Another ride...does the result change? Doubt it. Rothfire was milliseconds from breaking a 25 year old track record!
Why do you think he almost broke that track record??? And I agree he probably is the better horse but if you think that was a decent ride you need another gender reveal party.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Why do you think he almost broke that track record??? And I agree he probably is the better horse but if you think that was a decent ride you need another gender reveal party.

Never said it was a good ride but it wasn’t a deliberate howler either. Gai’s horses are always terribly overrated in the first place.

Rothfire was always winning that race

Latest posts