What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

parra pete

Referee
Panthers rolled Cowboys by 20 --- they were fantastic.
Eels rolled Broncos by 16 in pouring rain (should have been 20 with Fergo wrongly denied a try) but were shit according to the Fox commentators.

I don't know about anyone else, but the constant bagging of the team and its players by FOX gives me the shits...

Chipmunk

Coach
Eels rolled Broncos by 16 in pouring rain (should have been 20 with Fergo wrongly denied a try) but were shit according to the Fox commentators.

I don't know about anyone else, but the constant bagging of the team and its players by FOX gives me the shits...

In fairness, the Panthers had it well and truly won early in the match and let the foot off the gas with some late consolation tries.

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
Riff 25 Broncos 12 , what a team the Riff
Parra 26 Broncos 12, gee how off were the Eels

selective comments much, 5 tries to the Eels and 1 somehow denied - 4 tries to the attacking machine known as Panfers.

we didn’t play 80 minutes, but give Broncos their due, never stopped trying and that’s a very difficult opponent at any level.

hindy111

Post Whore
Riff 25 Broncos 12 , what a team the Riff
Parra 26 Broncos 12, gee how off were the Eels

selective comments much, 5 tries to the Eels and 1 somehow denied - 4 tries to the attacking machine known as Panfers.

we didn’t play 80 minutes, but give Broncos their due, never stopped trying and that’s a very difficult opponent at any level.

No. When Panthers beat Brisbane they all questioned them and ability. And plenty still say come finals Storm and Roosters will steam roll them.

I don't really give a shit what FOX or any other commentators say. They're entitled to their opinion, and their fundamental point about our attack of recent times is hard to argue with. If anything it's good motivation for the players.

Waqa isn't that fast.

Matt Shirvington reckons he's pretty fast (or at least was pretty fast in 2018)

WAQA BLAKE (100m/200m sprint)

Shirvo says: Some of the linebreaks he had and the form and technique he has been showing this season has been pretty amazing. He might be the surprise on this list but in terms of the here and now he's on top of his game and his speed is right up there.

https://www.qt.com.au/news/matt-shirvington-lists-the-nrl-players-who-could-b/3378584/