What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread (18/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
I had this merkin cut my hair. I said leave the top wild and just fade the sides low. (I look like a weird crazy guy with my large spectacles) The motherf**ker ruined it. Now I look neat and tidy. merkin

hindy111

Post Whore
No. Thats dumb.

A player who is injured is clearly injured. That is definitely the case with Moses.

That injury gives him some latitude but doesn't excuse some of the rubbish he has served up.

Injured = can not play

Kicking ball into opposition players legs = out of form and useless.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh ok....
So any player who isn't playing well has an injury. All names covered now.
Sivo a boil.
Moses throwing silly balls to nobody due to his calves.
As Happy MEel said, his confidence is down, which is a result of his injury. He knows he isn't effective running the ball and he feels the need to create, which means taking bigger risks than usual.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
As Happy MEel said, his confidence is down, which is a result of his injury. He knows he isn't effective running the ball and he feels the need to create, which means taking bigger risks than usual.

Wonder if last night those early pushed passes were also due to the fact that our left side is basically ineffective until Dyl comes back? Nearly all of our tries have to come through Moses.

Hopefully taking the ball through the line has given him confidence to do it in future games, especially in the finals. When he plays straight our attack improves drastically

hindy111

Post Whore
Wonder if last night those early pushed passes were also due to the fact that our left side is basically ineffective until Dyl comes back? Nearly all of our tries have to come through Moses.

Hopefully taking the ball through the line has given him confidence to do it in future games, especially in the finals. When he plays straight our attack improves drastically

Would you prefer W.Smith in halves? Field offers nothing imo

hindy111

Post Whore
Thats fine mate. Happy to disagree with you on that one. I take little stock in the rehearsed shit that players and coaches say to the media and would never treat it as gospel.

Likewise. Who cares what they say. It would all be a little boring for them. Same questions and so ething they can't even be bothered doing but forced too by nrl

Noise

Coach
Thats fine mate. Happy to disagree with you on that one. I take little stock in the rehearsed shit that players and coaches say to the media and would never treat it as gospel.
My point is that it’s not irrefutable. Sure not everything they say is the full truth. But Moses saying he’s fit certainly provides some weight that it is refutable.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My point is that it’s not irrefutable. Sure not everything they say is the full truth. But Moses saying he’s fit certainly provides some weight that it is refutable.
We know he at least was injured. I'll believe he's back at full fitness when he's back to top form.

eel01s

Bench
We are improving, albeit slowly. However without a fit Dylan Brown we will struggle as teams will load up on Moses and Gutho to nullify our attack.

Maybe we will see more of Paulo as a playmaker?

BTW ridiculous charge on Jnr. Watched ch7 news and Brett Kimmorley was saying these type of tackles need to be removed from the game. I have been watching league since 1975 and could not see anything deliberate or wrong in that tackle.

I thought the intent of the NRL crackdown was to get rid of players holding up the player in the tackle, with a third coming in late to pull the player down backwards .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts