What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19 2020 Non Parra games - Women in league round

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Two birds....
One stone...
2-girls-1-cup-screenshot.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
Just about the most likeable moment in Storm/Smith history. merkins

Is that a reference to the Craig Bellamy salute to Cameron Smith, after Smith scored his try, and overtook Bellamy's career tries tally?

If so, I agree - I ordinarily have no time for Cameron Smith (despite his ridiculously good ability), and Craig Bellamy I find quite unlikable, but that moment was pretty good.

It was cool to see some humanity in the game, for once.

Last edited:
Is that a reference to the Craig Bellamy salute to Cameron Smith, after Smith scored his try, and overtook Bellamy's career tries tally?

If so, I agree - I ordinarily have no time for Cameron Smith (despite his ridiculously good ability), and Craig Bellamy I find quite unliveable, but that moment was pretty good.

It was cool to see some humanity in the game, for once.
It was. And yes, I agree.

TheParraboy

Staff member
2pm Raiders v Warriors - Reckon the warriors get flogged, they have had a good run of being good and brave. Long road trip from the central coast to canberra for them today. Raiders 48-6

4pm Dragon v Knights in Newcastle - Old boys day. Do we have anything like that? Great tradition
Knights 38-14

Happy MEel

First Grade
It’d be nice if the Warriors did us a favour today and guaranteed us a top 4 spot, particularly considering we were nice enough to lend them some players.

Last edited: