What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. The Roosters

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Not upset with the loss because first of all it’s the roosters and secondly we actually played pretty well. They put it a lot of effort at the end and should be commended for that.

I’m gutted for SJ. I’ve never been so upset by an injury but that one hurts.

Frenzy.

Immortal
How long have you been watching league on *any* broadcaster for? They ALWAYS ride home the side that looks like they're going to win.

And there are those who make the same accusations weekly no matter who we play.

The FuX League people were shooting tadpoles just as bad last night over the Black Cats.

And today over Melbourne.

I don't get why people in here personalise everything.

DON'T GHUQIN' LISTEN IF THEY RILE YOU SO MUCH YA DAFT QUIMS

Ads

First Grade
Just caught up on the sj injury. This roster is a mess now. Think we should actually keep Morris now and try move on whoever we can then bring in a real coach to pick the pieces up in a year or two. Oh and that cannot be Flanno or we’ll be back to square one again as this is his roster.

Quicksilver

Bench
Just caught up on the sj injury. This roster is a mess now. Think we should actually keep Morris now and try move on whoever we can then bring in a real coach to pick the pieces up in a year or two. Oh and that cannot be Flanno or we’ll be back to square one again as this is his roster.

punish Morris for the mess that he was left and didn’t make... nice

azzah72

Bench
If SJ is out for the first half of next year there's zero chance we get rid of Chad or Moylan

I reckon we still are going to try offload Moylan.

We can get 2 decent players for his cash.

He'll stick with Kennedy or get another fullback.

He'll stick with Tracey and Trindall and keep Chad, maybe find another backup.

$800k could go a long way in filling gaps with useful people.

Generalzod

Immortal
Geez that pissed me off when Cummings didn’t stop play when Duges was busted, Happened right in front of him, So much for duty of care.. Duges was still on the deck when the Rorters scored 4 tackles and length of the field later. Disgraceful refereeing.
How about the offside penalty that’s when the rort started to set in, the one one on one strip penalty yep disgraceful refereeing

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I reckon we still are going to try offload Moylan.

We can get 2 decent players for his cash.

He'll stick with Kennedy or get another fullback.

He'll stick with Tracey and Trindall and keep Chad, maybe find another backup.

$800k could go a long way in filling gaps with useful people.
Only trouble is his market value is SFA given his chronic injuries. Be lucky to get someone to kick in $300k imo.

SadShark

Bench
Geez that pissed me off when Cummings didn’t stop play when Duges was busted, Happened right in front of him, So much for duty of care.. Duges was still on the deck when the Rorters scored 4 tackles and length of the field later. Disgraceful refereeing.
Stopped play for Bromwich when he was down/out of play in the earlier match. Different strokes.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Who scored the last try for us and whats the word on Hunt?

I turned it off when the stretcher arrived for the 2nd time.

Craigshark

First Grade
It’s also the type of game where we go ok and they get a lot of confidence out of it.
If they got pumped then the young blokes are f**ked from it

like I said in another thread there are arguments both for and against resting players. someone like Johnson arguably our best player, who we know of his recent history with injuries, probably was rushed back last week from his hamstring issue because of the importance of the game should have been given this week off. People in this thread were saying he’s made of glass when he went down, it’s a known fact that most players play through injury at this time of the year, give him a week or two off and get him as close to a 100% for the most important game of our season. Their confidence will be well and truly shot now because they still conceded 34 points against a roosters side missing 5 or so regular starters (some rested I might add) and will be expected to get results without the best player in the team for the rest of the year and probably the start of next year.

any chance we had at winning first week is well and truly gone.

Latest posts