What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Cartwright

SAP58

Juniors
Yes 100%

Host was so mentally screwed over by McRatched that he’s been on autopilot out of here for quite a while

Reaching for the past in Ben & Jason might not be the step out he’s looking for though

He needs an experienced coach
- not TLC

FMD I don’t think I’ve ever seen the kid smile

- reminiscent of Kurt’s time in the asylum IMO
I can assure you he was/is still a Dragons tragic & only ever wanted to play for the club BUT you & others are correct the way our previous head coach treated him (& other juniors) was atrocious. Dropped or not selected & very rarely did he take the time to discuss & encourage them. As I said a number of times about Jake, he was an Australian Schoolboy player so he could/can play but whether he can do that with us is debatable. I really hope he stays but I have my doubts.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Gotta use forward thinking here. Look at how he almost screwed the Titans when he was refusing the flu vaccination, even though it meant not playing? Government relaxed the rule in the end but just wait until COVID-19 vaccinations become mandatory for contact sport players and he is sidelined indefinitely.

denis preston

First Grade
I can assure you he was/is still a Dragons tragic & only ever wanted to play for the club BUT you & others are correct the way our previous head coach treated him (& other juniors) was atrocious. Dropped or not selected & very rarely did he take the time to discuss & encourage them. As I said a number of times about Jake, he was an Australian Schoolboy player so he could/can play but whether he can do that with us is debatable. I really hope he stays but I have my doubts.

Not only that , when he was dropped once he asked McGenius for feedback on what he needed to do to get back into first grade.He was expecting some pointers on what part of his game needed fine tuning and what skills he needed to work on. He was told very bluntly "work harder ".
Mcmuppets legacy is going to continue to stain our club for years to come.

Dragsters

First Grade
Yes 100%

Host was so mentally screwed over by McRatched that he’s been on autopilot out of here for quite a while

Reaching for the past in Ben & Jason might not be the step out he’s looking for though

He needs an experienced coach
- not TLC

FMD I don’t think I’ve ever seen the kid smile

- reminiscent of Kurt’s time in the asylum IMO

Not since he scored his first try in the top grade.

I distinctly remember the look of absolute joy on his face that day, it was great!

Never to be seen again unfortunately, thanks to mcconfidencedestroyer

Mjab

Juniors
Forget this

I doubt he will play NRL again IMO

too many mental health issues , Fd up private life issues over the years , no true desire now to play NRL

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Forget this

I doubt he will play NRL again IMO

too many mental health issues , Fd up private life issues over the years , no true desire now to play NRL
Yeah this is true, there is one situation I would take him and that is if he signed a 12 month contract on serious unders to try to prove himself. As a backup player with something to prove he may be of some value but I can’t see Hook touching him with a 10 foot rod.

Last edited: