What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. The Roosters

ghoti

Bench
Got on the Gin all night. Did we win?

I missed it last night so watched it without spoilers this morning. We lost but the wrist slitting in here is overdone. Yes they rested their heavies, but we were without much of our top squad too...a pretty even contest and if Johnson didn't get snipered with 20 mins to go we would've pushed them. Dumb errors and defence and attack went to shit with the reshuffle, a roosters try scored when Dugan hyperextended a knee and ref didn't call time, Tracey (who tries hard but just doesn't have 'it' imo) as the only playmaker with Bubba doing his best to chime in, and still in the game for most of it. A lot of excuses obviously but i wouldn't run a broom through the place after that.

The squad is clearly gassed and there are f**k all reinforcements, but there are signs of quality with a full off/pre-season for next year.

The old Sharks forum adage... There's always the year after next

chewsta

First Grade
I missed it last night so watched it without spoilers this morning. We lost but the wrist slitting in here is overdone. Yes they rested their heavies, but we were without much of our top squad too...a pretty even contest and if Johnson didn't get snipered with 20 mins to go we would've pushed them. Dumb errors and defence and attack went to shit with the reshuffle, a roosters try scored when Dugan hyperextended a knee and ref didn't call time, Tracey (who tries hard but just doesn't have 'it' imo) as the only playmaker with Bubba doing his best to chime in, and still in the game for most of it. A lot of excuses obviously but i wouldn't run a broom through the place after that.

The squad is clearly gassed and there are f**k all reinforcements, but there are signs of quality with a full off/pre-season for next year.

The old Sharks forum adage... There's always the year after next

Legend, thanks mate

Latest posts