What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Newcastle

moes

Bench
I hope griffin sees what most of us see and that blokes like Lawrie are not anywhere near first grade material

SAP58

Juniors
All I can say is soft soft soft .... McInnes should not be captain , you need someone that will get up them , shout scream at then ....
Totally agree, seeing them standing behind the line with no one talking, yelling or the like shows. Maybe he has given up as well ! If so he is not a captain !

carltonsouth79

First Grade
I know he was past his best but I think Jammer would have been great to rev up these young forwards and show them the way. We are really adrift with our forwards. Hopefully Hook can recruit some big tough hombres ...

boardlumps62

Juniors
On my fourth or was it forgot. Really wouldn't matter what Young picks they are down and out. A kickoff out, two dropped balls in the back, and a crusher then a six too go. There you have five f**kups X try's + conversions = 30 points. Discipline is the answer and some solid tackling is the go. And we need new halves and more catch practice under the high ball. No just catching practice.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
On my fourth or was it forgot. Really wouldn't matter what Young picks they are down and out. A kickoff out, two dropped balls in the back, and a crusher then a six too go. There you have five f**kups X try's + conversions = 30 points. Discipline is the answer and some solid tackling is the go. And we need new halves and more catch practice under the high ball. No just catching practice.
I think they had abandoned this season a few weeks back.

Dragon David

First Grade
All I can say is soft soft soft .... McInnes should not be captain , you need someone that will get up them , shout scream at then ....
We are just pathetic in all aspects of attack and defence. Our players do not deserve to be playing first grade. Who are they? Just nobody in the total scheme of things.

I have said in previous posts/threads that McInnes is useless as a Captain - absolutely useless, but the squad overall is useless.

Young's scorecard is 1 in 5 is it not? He cannot coach this team of nobodies and Griffin will have a similar problem next year in my opinion. Just not good enough as rugby league players.

I'm now going to the thread of the game next week against the Storm.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Kerr is trying with some hard runs.
Vaughan Ellis, Blocker, & Ford would struggle to make any first grade team.
Taric exempt due to recent injury recovery. No guts, no intent, & no passion for THE RED V
Only positive I can think off is Young will not be there next year and the good young players we have. Griffin needs to buy some Tough nuts for our pack.........

jeffdragon

Bench
Titans have heart
Tigers too.
Dogs are playing with limited talent.
Manly have had injuries.
The warriors have don't it tough.
We have no excuses, the players and club are a load of shit .

thebigredv

First Grade

you forgot two kicks dead in goal 7 tackle sets (hunt and dufty).

Why should the fans be embarrassed when the players don't even care.

Old Timer

Coach
Totally agree, seeing them standing behind the line with no one talking, yelling or the like shows. Maybe he has given up as well ! If so he is not a captain !
You would think they could at least do some sit-ups, star jumps and burpees
while their all under the posts.