What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R19 Sun - Knights 42-18 Dragons @ McDonald Jones

Round 19: Knights v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
Thanks. I'll give it a shot.
If you’re from the Gong and you’ve never been to Chiko’s you’re missing out. Definitely the best thing about the Gong. Start with the schnitty burgers. Make sure you’re hungry.

I've only had the fried chicken but there is actually meat on the pieces unlike KFC and its bloody good, usually grab a ten pack to take home to Sydney when i'm down there,not sure how they have gone since covid though.
They’ve survived mate. Just serving from outside with no dining in.

t-ba

Post Whore
But Trump has a plan a good plan which everyone will be suprised what kind of a plan it is...

A lot of people are saying, many people are telling me, I have the best halfbacks...and Benny Hunt, he's such a big man, such a strong man, such a strong man, and I say to Peter...we gotta pay him...we gotta pay him the big bucks...Our big beautiful footballers...and they come to me...and they say...coach Trump, we want to play for you sir...

2 weeks

Coach
What have you been doing for the last six years?

tumblr_mks52aIk7h1s8vd6eo1_500.gif

2 weeks

Coach
I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
What have I become