What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Newcastle

Wittenberg

Juniors
The two soft Newcastle tries through our forwards in the first half sums up what a challenge Hook has on his hands. Kerr and Norman sit back on the line and simply get pushed out of the way while Lawrie and Ford cannot handle Herman and are carried two meters from the line. We knock Kade Ellis but he was never expected to be anything but a fill in, yet have a look at our supposed future in Kerr, Lawrie and Ford. Soft and physically without any impact.

hazzbeen

Bench
Gee we are are great side , I'll call it we are worst than Bronx forget where we are on the table ....

Gareth67

First Grade
as i said before, Griffin wont be able to achieve much in two years. he has to clean out the entire joint.

more pain for us, and we are at a low for my lifetime at least.

my pass rate today was for us to keep it close. this is what we get served up.

Consoling thought - we play the Storm next week . Or at least we will turn up to play them .