What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Sat - Sharks 28-38 Raiders @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 20: Sharks v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 20
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Canberra Raiders
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Carlton
Saturday 26 September 2020

Kickoff 5:30pm - Fox

TL-CRO20a.png

1. Will Kennedy 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Mawene Hiroti 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Wade Graham 7. Connor Tracey 8. Braden Hamlin-Uele 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Briton Nikora 12. Siosifa Talakai 13. Toby Rudolf
Interchange: 14. Scott Sorensen 15. Jack Williams 16. Andrew Fifita 17. Teig Wilton 18. Billy Magoulias 19. Braydon Trindall 20. Bryson Goodwin 21. Daniel Vasquez

TL-CAN20a2.png

1. Adam Cook 2. Semi Valemi 3. Matthew Timoko 4. Harley Smith-Shields 5. Nick Cotric 6. Matt Frawley 7. Sam Williams 8. Dunamis Lui 9. Tom Starling 10. Iosia Soliola 11. Hudson Young 12. Corey Harawira-Naera 13. Siliva Havili
Interchange: 14. Kai O'Donnell 15. Ryan Sutton 16. Darby Medlyn 17. Jarrett Subloo 18. Ata Mariota 19. Joseph Tapine 20. Jack Wighton 21. Elliott Whitehead

1Iy8euW.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell

Last edited by a moderator:
Traditionally the raiders struggle against the sharks. Even though the raiderps are flat track bullies I'll still go the upset, sharks 24-14... snowballs chance in hell that the eels lose to the tigers so it is a nothing game as 5th spot will be locked in.

nick87

Coach
Raiders have named as close to a reserve grade team as they can.
This is going to be a fun game

nick87

Coach
I give the Tigers a chance against the Eels in Benji's last game, so I'm quite shocked to see the Raiders tank here.

Im shocked, any chance, even a small one to nab a top 4 spot i think is worth going after... but we've also go a ton of guys carrying some pretty significant niggles that could use a week off to get themselves right

it's an interesting gamble to just take our chances with 5th and try and get healthy, over the outside chance at a top 4 spot.

Still im fascinated to see this game and quite excited for it. I have no idea who half these merkins are!

shear_joy9

Coach
I give the Tigers a chance against the Eels in Benji's last game, so I'm quite shocked to see the Raiders tank here.

Going through the finals via the bottom 8 doesn't look too bad imo. The qualifying finals are going to be absolutely brutal and the losers are going to be busted going into the semi finals.

BadnMean

Juniors
Ricky has taken a guaranteed rest in Round 20 vs the slight chance of a rest in Week 2 finals...

Interesting decision. I expect the "Ricky coaching" thread to be running hot whatever happens.

Fair enough. I fancy our chances over the Sharks in a semi + whoever loses the Top 4 (Eels & Melboourne likely). I'd rather let other teams bash up on Penrif & expose something before we meet them again instead of the other way around.

Not sure how it works out after that but you need to get as deep into the finals as you can with as many hands on deck. This may work...

Latest posts