What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone here, or you know, done Isolation?

I’m in mandatory isolation now after coming back over the border yesterday from NSW to SA. Drove back over the border after 5 weeks away. Been COVID tested and need to again on day 12. 14 days iso.

Anyone else had to do this or know others who have? Experiences?

I can’t go back to my own place, but luckily I have a mates house which he sold but is vacant, otherwise it’ll be a hotel at my cost.

I’m sure I’ll be good enough to ride it out ok but if my posts progressively descend into madness (more than they already do) then you’ll know why.

Cheers, BBJF.

Parra

Referee
I’m in mandatory isolation now after coming back over the border yesterday from NSW to SA. Drove back over the border after 5 weeks away. Been COVID tested and need to again on day 12. 14 days iso.

Anyone else had to do this or know others who have? Experiences?

I can’t go back to my own place, but luckily I have a mates house which he sold but is vacant, otherwise it’ll be a hotel at my cost.

I’m sure I’ll be good enough to ride it out ok but if my posts progressively descend into madness (more than they already do) then you’ll know why.

Cheers, BBJF.

Rent free is a good deal. Any reading to catch up on? Get into NFL as the season has just started? Watch all the Eels games for 2020 and come up with the answer?

Rent free is a good deal. Any reading to catch up on? Get into NFL as the season has just started? Watch all the Eels games for 2020 and come up with the answer?

Yep into the NFL... but I’m a Bengals fan. Watched them get pumped by the Browns on my first night in!

Reading? I’m finishing Steve Waugh’s autobiography - out of my comfort zone. Highly recommend it. He’s honest about, but full of praise for, Shane Warne. That the reverse isn’t the case future proves to me that I’d back the values of Waugh over Warne 100 times out of 100, every time.

Eels games?

Good luck to you. While I don’t think they can win the comp, I can appreciate the burden of a club having not won for decades. Passionate fans like you deserve a win to savour. For your sake I hope you find a way to get it. If not this year, in the near future.

you ok now

yea mate, it wasn’t coz I had COVID was just the mandatory 14 days iso I had to do coming into SA from NSW at the time.

On another note a mate of mine moved over for work and did his iso at the same time as me, was rushed to hospital (twice) during his stint because of severe pancreatitis. Since he got out of iso he’s been pretty much in hospital ever since!

Welcome to South Australia!

And he was concerned about serial killers... nothing on a dodgy pancreas.