What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats On 16 Consecutive Wins!

soc123_au

Staff member
They just don’t do it for me personally, like that loafing turnip RCG.

Say Naden at full bent is not the most welcome sight for defences and on all accounts he’s a high quality person.

I just can’t believe people are over here paying deferential homage to you. It’s embarrassing for all concerned. Someone had to come over and restore some order!

The Panthers have been shitting all over the eels doorstep for about 21 years and here some of them are, passing you the lube. It’s unnatural.

You don’t want sympathy.

Shine on you crazy diamond. Ha ha.

BxTom

Bench
Just ignore the fool. He only comes here because people bite to what he dribbles.
The way the Tigers have played this season any fan of theirs should be in the foetal position.

My Dad use to say you can't argue with an idiot.
Pop him on blocked.
Agree, if you really have to say anything, talk about him, NOT to him.

What amazes me is how he can type at the same time he is using both of his hands elsewhere. You can't get that stupid using one hand...

Thread title amended!

I sure hope your mates at the eels forum don’t know you’re here.

I won’t out you.

I just want to remind you that you’re in the finals. The Panthers are an enemy club. They hate Parramatta because you stood over them for 40 years or something. It’s a genetic hate.

As you wave to them from the cruise liner,they are counting the seconds until the torpedos hit and you drown in your own Gutho.

Look at rcg and tell me I’m wrong. A complete dud. They broke the pen after he signed with you. No way back.

Stand up and fight son. It won’t hurt.

ACTPanthers

Bench
You know the team is doing well when other teams fans are arguing among themselves...

I sure hope your mates at the eels forum don’t know you’re here.

I won’t out you.

I just want to remind you that you’re in the finals. The Panthers are an enemy club. They hate Parramatta because you stood over them for 40 years or something. It’s a genetic hate.

As you wave to them from the cruise liner,they are counting the seconds until the torpedos hit and you drown in your own Gutho.

Look at rcg and tell me I’m wrong. A complete dud. They broke the pen after he signed with you. No way back.

Stand up and fight son. It won’t hurt.
Do I need to get GI to make sure you don’t self harm? I’m a little concerned about you bro.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Luai, Crighton Fish and Yeo are meaningless and part of the who cares Panthers? Get off our forum you idiot!

Yeah, I didn't mean any disrespect; Isaiah Yeo is a great player.

But he's unlikely to be mentioned in the same breath as Taumalolo, or Jake Trbojevic - but he absolutely deserves to be.

He, and a host of other (for lack of a better term) "no-name" Panthers have been absolutely phenomenal.

Your fullback, Dylan Edwards, was rated by many pundits as a bottom 4 fullback in the comp - he is (I believe) in the top 5 fullbacks in the NRL for tackle breaks alone.

Add in To'o, and Mansour, and your back three are murdering teams before your versatile pack even touches the ball.

And you can add to that Nathan Cleary having the ball on a string.

I'm a believer - Penrith are the real deal.

Yeah, I didn't mean any disrespect; Isaiah Yeo is a great player.

But he's unlikely to be mentioned in the same breath as Taumalolo, or Jake Trbojevic - but he absolutely deserves to be.

He, and a host of other (for lack of a better term) "no-name" Panthers have been absolutely phenomenal.

Your fullback, Dylan Edwards, was rated by many pundits as a bottom 4 fullback in the comp - he is (I believe) in the top 5 fullbacks in the NRL for tackle breaks alone.

Add in To'o, and Mansour, and your back three are murdering teams before your versatile pack even touches the ball.

And you can add to that Nathan Cleary having the ball on a string.

I'm a believer - Penrith are the real deal.

Im on board with Edwards on character grounds but otherwise he’s stock, off the top of my head, he’s in the middle of the pack of fullbacks, he’s no Gutho, Tedesco or cnk.

Cleary is the best half right now, but he can have the odd quiet game. He’s a protected species, you don’t often see him risking life and limb probably because he’s an essential service.

The panthers haven’t had any real pressure games yet in their current guise. That’s a good thing, obviously, but they should exercise caution with injuries etc. No genuine replacement for Cleary, everyone will out to decapitate him in the finals to assist their cause.

Kilkenny

Coach
Im on board with Edwards on character grounds but otherwise he’s stock, off the top of my head, he’s in the middle of the pack of fullbacks, he’s no Gutho, Tedesco or cnk.

Cleary is the best half right now, but he can have the odd quiet game. He’s a protected species, you don’t often see him risking life and limb probably because he’s an essential service.

The panthers haven’t had any real pressure games yet in their current guise. That’s a good thing, obviously, but they should exercise caution with injuries etc. No genuine replacement for Cleary, everyone will out to decapitate him in the finals to assist their cause.

Yes Dylan is bog average.

Maybe it’s just me but given Edwards runs for 200 metres most every week, creates opportunities for others, up there in terms of tackles breaks, backing up and scoring himself, being in perfect position every time to receive kicks and his other obviously attributes.

You obviously don’t rate him, but that’s fine, I or we probably wouldn’t swap him for too many. We are happy with Dylan. All good.

Jane Murray

Bench

Oh dear, time to get of the internet before you use up your parents data.

Yes Dylan is bog average.

Maybe it’s just me but given Edwards runs for 200 metres most every week, creates opportunities for others, up there in terms of tackles breaks, backing up and scoring himself, being in perfect position every time to receive kicks and his other obviously attributes.

You obviously don’t rate him, but that’s fine, I or we probably wouldn’t swap him for too many. We are happy with Dylan. All good.

It’s not that I don’t rate him and I’ve praised him many times, long before he became popular, especially for his other attributes ie his toughness and internal fortitude.

I suppose my point is that he’s not up there with the best fullbacks in terms of game changing ability, speed, strength and so forth.

You probably missed it, but I didn’t put him anywhere the bottom end. If he’s stock and does his job, that’s ok.

But id say Cleary would be a better fullback than Dylan if he could be spared.

I was thinking James leaving might make way for young Nate as club captain etc. I don’t know. That’s the other issue, every club and their greedy managers wanting in to pay overs to your kids.

Big Jim is getting a big welcome from me. Mainly on leadership qualities and his experience earned this year with a historic winning side.

It would be pretty good to see Nate at fullback on his current form. See what he makes of it. Just from a footy perspective. Surely that’s the future.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
It’s not that I don’t rate him and I’ve praised him many times, long before he became popular, especially for his other attributes ie his toughness and internal fortitude.

I suppose my point is that he’s not up there with the best fullbacks in terms of game changing ability, speed, strength and so forth.

You probably missed it, but I didn’t put him anywhere the bottom end. If he’s stock and does his job, that’s ok.

But id say Cleary would be a better fullback than Dylan if he could be spared.

I was thinking James leaving might make way for young Nate as club captain etc. I don’t know. That’s the other issue, every club and their greedy managers wanting in to pay overs to your kids.

Big Jim is getting a big welcome from me. Mainly on leadership qualities and his experience earned this year with a historic winning side.

It would be pretty good to see Nate at fullback on his current form. See what he makes of it. Just from a footy perspective. Surely that’s the future.

Were minor premiers with the games best half back in Nathan Cleary.

I’m not sure any coach, and certainly not his dad, is going to put him in the number 1 any time soon.

Thanks for the suggestion any way.

Maybe you need to focus on whether you persist with Moses Mybe or Adam Doueihi as your number 1 as opposed to worrying about whether we try the games best number 7 as our own fullback.

Were minor premiers with the games best half back in Nathan Cleary.

I’m not sure any coach, and certainly not his dad, is going to put him in the number 1 any time soon.

Thanks for the suggestion any way.

Maybe you need to focus on whether you persist with Moses Mybe or Adam Doueihi as your number 1 as opposed to worrying about whether we try the games best number 7 as our own fullback.

You couldn’t help yourself but have a personal dig.

What a pity you had to turn yourself into king of kids at the panther forum.

Enjoy.

Kilkenny

Coach
You couldn’t help yourself but have a personal dig.

What a pity you had to turn yourself into king of kids at the panther forum.

Enjoy.

Go away mate. Were having enough problems trying to sort our our preferred side for this week going into playoffs without you waying in with your suggestion our SOO half back should be our fullback. It is personal, go away, were minor premiers, leave us to worry about how we go about going to the next level and winning the big one, something frankly your team will not have to concern themselves with any time soon, if ever.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Go away mate. Were having enough problems trying to sort our our preferred side for this week going into playoffs without you waying in with your suggestion our SOO half back should be our fullback. It is personal, go away, were minor premiers, leave us to worry about how we go about going to the next level and winning the big one, something frankly your team will not have to concern themselves with any time soon, if ever.

I'll say it again PISS OFF YOU"RE NOT WANTED.