What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Raiders

Meth

Staff member
3- Blair
2- Burr
1- Hiku

HM- Harris, Nikorima

Last edited:

Hawks

Juniors
3 Burr.. took the fight to them
2 Papalii.. well spank my ass and call me purple I finally gave this guy some points
1 Ale not many minutes but offloads tackles no errors

Grizzman

Juniors
3 Burr Where has that been?
2 Hiku (would have had the three but for the errors)
1 Murchie - just need to work on some distribution options

HM - Roger and Tohu of course, Kodi.

Ale had a useful debut. I've been proud of our team this year.

JJ

Immortal
I've been proud of our team this year.
This, since Kearney was finally sent on his way I’ve been proud too... not sure on Brown but he’s no Kearney (good bloke but historically awful head coach) so that’s a plus

Rich102

Staff member
Surprisingly difficult this week.

3. Burr. Sorry to see him go.
2. Hiku. Glad he stays.
1. CH-T. Got through a lot of smart work.

Meth

Staff member
Surprisingly difficult this week.

3. Burr. Sorry to see him go.
2. Hiku. Glad he stays.
1. CH-T. Got through a lot of smart work.

hmmm I thought CHT didn’t have a great game tbh

Grizzman

Juniors
Cool. Each to their own. I gave Blair 3 points.

I was close to giving Blair points too. I've said before that I was never that sold on him but his error rate is down, he is giving away less dumb penalties and he does bring good energy when he's on the field. He does seem a little light compared to other props running around which seems to impact his go-forward but on the flip side, his tackle efficacy is near perfect.

Meth

Staff member
I was close to giving Blair points too. I've said before that I was never that sold on him but his error rate is down, he is giving away less dumb penalties and he does bring good energy when he's on the field. He does seem a little light compared to other props running around which seems to impact his go-forward but on the flip side, his tackle efficacy is near perfect.

Yeah, I think he's been great this year. Particularly over the last month.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Lachlan Burr

Burr 17
Hiku 8
Blair 5
Papali'i 2
Nikorima 1
Murchie 1
Ale 1
Harris-Tavita 1

6 voted

vvvrulz

Coach
I did catch the game eventually - we had a dig all around, it was one of those where if we should down a few iffy intercepts it could have come our way.

Agree with Blair, makes it incredibly annoying that he's clearly capable of much better than what he dished up over the last few years.