What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 Vs Bulldogs.

franklin2323

Immortal
Any idea when the tickets go on sale? I’ve been trying to purchase tickets via ticketek but there is still no option to purchase?

email came in:

The Panthers will be presented with the J.J. Giltinan Shield for claiming the NRL Minor Premiership following the team’s final regular season game against the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium on Saturday.

The club is encouraging all members and fans to purchase tickets to the Round 20 fixture. Panthers members can purchase up to ten tickets from 12pm Monday 21 September.

If tickets are still available by 12pm Tuesday they will be released to the general public. A code will not be required to purchase.

Black Magik

Juniors
If memory serves me correct, Penrith have done ok after mid-season byes in recent years so resting a number of players should be ok. That's my simple conclusion.

Kilkenny

Coach
My personal opinion we only rest anyone who may have a niggle otherwise we just keep doing what has served us so well. I’m not sure fringe players getting minutes against the Bulldogs is going to make a whole lot of difference to there match fitness. It will be interesting to see the team we put out.