What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 vs Storm

This is my team for Round 20 if I was interim Coach for a week and after the crap that has been happening the past few weeks.
Simple message, go out and play hard but have fun. Play fast and eyes up footy, look for second phase and most importantly forget everything u have learnt from the past few years of Coaching whilst at the Dragons.
1). Dufty
2). Ramsay.
3). Feagai.
4). Lomax.
5). Ravalawa.
6). Sailor.
7). Sullivan.
13). Frizell.
12). Ford.
11). Fui.
10). Vaughan.
9). McInnes.
8). Blacker.
14). Kerr.
15). Lawrie.
16). Sims.
17). Hunt.
Speed everywhere in the backline (except Rava). Speed on the edges with Ford and Fui. Two massive units at prop and tell Friz to just run hard and straight.
Bring Hunt in after about 30 minutes and let him play while hopefully all the young guys rejuvenate him. Kerr and Simms to run hard and bring an offload or two. Lawrie, tell him before he runs on for his first interchange that Cameron Smith is out there saying he is a lazy player (Lawrie actually goes well when someone pisses him off).
We might not win but surely it’s entertaining footy.

Saw glimpses of backline changes when attacking in the 2nd half yesterday, and well worth persevering with for the last game next weekend. Hoping to see these selections tomorrow

1. Ramsey 2. JP / Matt Feagai 3. Max Feagai 4. Lomax 5. Rava 6. Dufty 7. Clune / Sullivan

Hunt suspended, Norman dropped, and Sailor overlooked because he wants out

LINESPEED

Juniors
This is my team for Round 20 if I was interim Coach for a week and after the crap that has been happening the past few weeks.
Simple message, go out and play hard but have fun. Play fast and eyes up footy, look for second phase and most importantly forget everything u have learnt from the past few years of Coaching whilst at the Dragons.
1). Dufty
2). Ramsay.
3). Feagai.
4). Lomax.
5). Ravalawa.
6). Sailor.
7). Sullivan.
13). Frizell.
12). Ford.
11). Fui.
10). Vaughan.
9). McInnes.
8). Blacker.
14). Kerr.
15). Lawrie.
16). Sims.
17). Hunt.
Speed everywhere in the backline (except Rava). Speed on the edges with Ford and Fui. Two massive units at prop and tell Friz to just run hard and straight.
Bring Hunt in after about 30 minutes and let him play while hopefully all the young guys rejuvenate him. Kerr and Simms to run hard and bring an offload or two. Lawrie, tell him before he runs on for his first interchange that Cameron Smith is out there saying he is a lazy player (Lawrie actually goes well when someone pisses him off).
We might not win but surely it’s entertaining footy.

That team 6weeks ago would’ve got us to the finals IMO

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
My predicted side next week vs who I would pick injury permitting.
1.Dufty
2.JP
3.Aitken
4.Lomax
5.Ramsey
6.Norman
7.Clune
8.Ellis
9.McInnes
10.Vaughan
11.Friz
12.Sims
13.Ford
14.Feagai
15.Lawrie
16.Kerr
17.Fuimaono
Any departure from this will be exciting. But I can’t see it being any different.
I would go just for fun;
1.Ramsey
2.JP
3.Feagai
4.Lomax
5.Ravalawa
6.Dufty
7.Norman
8.Lawrie
9.McInnes
10.Vaughan
11.Friz
12.Sims
13.Host
14.Ford
15.Kerr
16.Blacker
17.Sullivan

LINESPEED

Juniors
Here it is in a nutshell, apart from everything else.We have 2 million dollars of our salary cap locked in with probably the 2 worst players ( or players who take the worst options ) Everything else is being effected by this particularly the forwards disinterest.

Other coaches/Clubs/Managers just suckerpunched The Waterboy

Took him for a ride

Hasler’s hospital pass in Slowlai
& Arthur’s hospital pass in Hairstyle?

Bennett with Hunt
Maranta
Lats
Graham
McCrone
Luke
Brittain
etc

Someone else has posted a better list of McFail’s journeymen

Much better players we lost due to the congaline of roadblocks sucking at the pap of McMerciful’s largesse with the wandering Lost & Shafted Ones.

8 still played RD 19 IMO:
Jordy
Fui
Normy
Benny
Brady
Cam
Rav
Billy

All McGregor’s
- all should go
...or will most likely be gone in the next 12 months IMO