What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 vs Storm

hazzbeen

Bench
I’d say let’s manup instead

....and go after Cam Smith big time!

C’mon Tariq - u used to be our hitman FFS

A bit of the old biff to fire up

Hammer the shit out of The Accountant Josh

... & let Bellyache see what he lost
Lacking big time , MONGREL , Tariq not sure what's happen to him , not intimidating any more , as is the whole forward pack .....

Gareth67

First Grade
Can anyone recall what the score was in season 2000 against the Storm ? I know that they put at least 70 points on us - after the ‘ mouth from the South ‘ Anthony Mundine belittled them the week before the match .

Well I am fearful that if Bellamy puts in his top team then Melbourne will rack up a cricket score .

I assure you gents I take no pleasure whatsoever in saying that , however if you have something - anything that you have been putting off , then next week during game-time may be the perfect opportunity to get it done .

By the way , ensure that you have a couple of BEX powders and a glass of water nearby when you see the final score .

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Can anyone recall what the score was in season 2000 against the Storm ? I know that they put at least 70 points on us - after the ‘ mouth from the South ‘ Anthony Mundine belittled them the week before the match .

Well I am fearful that if Bellamy puts in his top team then Melbourne will rack up a cricket score .

I assure you gents I take no pleasure whatsoever in saying that , however if you have something - anything that you have been putting off , then next week during game-time may be the perfect opportunity to get it done .

By the way , ensure that you have a couple of BEX powders and a glass of water nearby when you see the final score .
It was 70-10 I believe, I remember Mundine coming out badmouthing them before the game, they smoked us. Trent Barrett got an awesome try though.

Dragon David

First Grade

The score was 70-10. At least we got on the board. We could be done 70-0 next week the way our defence has been and our attack has been poor.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
So, who will be our halves pairing this week?

Hunt - suspended.
Norman - supposedly going to be dropped.
Clune - dodgy hammy
Sailor - hasn't been seen for many weeks on our team lists.
Sullivan - rookie

Who are your halves?

LINESPEED

Juniors

Hunt - suspended.
Clune - dodgy hammy
Sullivan - rookie

Who are your halves?

Well since Silverman’s done his hammy again, and Schiller’s busy fu/cking over Waterboy’s Red Devils & Co

... we’re just left with Duff & Sullivan

.... that’s if McCrone’s definitely not available after being sounded out by Clone’s sulking mentor & newly appointed Teamsheet Tuesday advisor

FMD
Would’ve been great rhyming Clone’s McCrone

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

Hunt - suspended.
Clune - dodgy hammy
Sullivan - rookie

Who are your halves?
I get a feeling the Norman stories are rubbish to be honest. Going off Dean Young logic in the team selections so far I reckon it will be.
7.Clune (He will risk him)
6.Norman
17.Sullivan (Backup)
The fact Sailor hasn't been even in the team sheet at all says he will go this way. If Clune doesn't look any chance of playing it will be be Sailor in for Clune. I doubt he would risk starting with Sullivan. This means he can't use Feagai as cover for for Aitken so will have to make the call on whether to just go straight with Feagai or use Ford or Fuimaono as backup at centre. If there was a massive spanner thrown in the works it could be that he might just take a punt on Ramsey at 1, to allow Rava to return for his run metres and play Dufty at 6, Normy at 7. Highly unlikely but he did appear to toy with the idea yesterday.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Dufty 6
Sailor 7
Ramsay 1
Rava 5

FMD
Clone will be Gaga

But ain’t Fate kind to us junior promoters ATM Possm

Lots of noses out of joint

A chaotic universe for the flatearthers

Our illustrious failed Interim coach will need therapy at our clinic after all these changes

...but hey WTF

when he’s 60 and reflecting on his 6th failed attempt at the Dragons’ HC job (JV was dissolved 23 yrs earlier after WIN sold out),
he’ll at least be able to boast that he had impeccable foresight in junior development

...& (accidentally) blooded a handful of superstars just at the right moment to gift a title to his usurper in 2021

Last edited:

FlameThrower

Bench
It will be ugly and maybe will drive a big clean out at seasons end. The players need to be held accountable and they’ve had it too easy for years now. Storm should rest a few players and well still get lapped by them.

George Dragon

Juniors
I know then Head should have been appointed Interim Coach. At least he won the Minor Premiership for the Canterbury Cup last year.
I could of coached that team.
Head is as bad as Young and Mary.
In the finals he picked a bench that had a winger, a centre and a Hooker/backrower on it.
He picked Jordy after being out for ten weeks with a near broken neck.
That bench lost them the game and a GF shot

Last edited:

Latest posts