What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

@Mr Parramatta. You have called BA chicken shit and weak as piss, you generally and aggressively denigrate the team and staff at any opportunity, then ask for others to show some class when disagreeing with you and throw out the bullying card. I get you are passionate, and frustrated, we all are, but there's more than one way to skin a cat.

What are the alternate methods? Is it like, kill it then skin, skin then kill it, f**k it then bully it then skin it? I'm not into cat-skinning so I wouldn't know. I don't even Parra.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
What are the alternate methods? Is it like, kill it then skin, skin then kill it, f**k it then bully it then skin it? I'm not into cat-skinning so I wouldn't know. I don't even Parra.
Skinning is a euphemism for stroke its fur. But I don't even cat, I'm allergic to the meowing little merkins.

T-Boon

Coach

I believe the phrase is of mechanical origin. A plant mechanic turn of phrase for taking apart a caterpillar bulldozer.

Incorrect

Coach
Gutho is a fantastic fullback - but what French brings is game-winning speed.

French is also very skilful - his highlights package shows he has a nice dummy, a step, a kicking game, and a passing game.

Obviously, French would not be as strong in the collision as Gutherson - but his speed would make him a weapon.

I'm happy to keep Moses, but I would love Bevan French back at the Eels.
They'd never agree to let him go but I would make a play for AJ Brimson. I think he's class

Does it matter? this is not just exclusive to Juniors case, it just shits me that we have NO voice in this club, I understand there is a fine line, in saying that we have never come close to it, Im just sick and tired of the team being targeted by officials more often than not, recklessly at times...and seeing Brad come out with the same tripe week in week out is disheartening and fills me with no hope for the future ...I’m guessing u disagree? I also know that there are people on here who will defend the indefensible and always have. I may be a new poster, though a follower for 15 years and have noticed many good people have left due to certain individuals who get very nasty and personal with people the disagree with, and think they have the right of passage to continue on that path, people can disagree with what I say, just show a little class in doing so!! no need to bully.

You want to talk about 'class'? Describing people like emjaycee as displaying 'stereo typical parra loser mentality' (see Penrith game thread...closed so can't quote it). Read a few of your own posts. Constant diatribe against the coach (fine in itself), but if people disagree with you they're apparently bullies? People are allowed to disagree with you.

Latest posts