What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nick87

Coach
Ruled out week 1, nice one, Nick.
Haha I genuinely had no idea!
The beat writers are furious because Doug has been lying to them and they’ve all be reported he’s day to day and was expected to play!

the jinx is set. I need to move this guy ASAP haha

Never drafting Detroit dudes again.. Golladay out and Kerryon Johnson looking worthless with Swift cleared and Peterson in the team now.

kurt faulk

Coach

why are my games always so close? i wish i could just beat down my opponent one week so i can sit back and relax for the rest of the games.

my barkley against his melvin gordon. too hard to predict.

kurt faulk

Coach

my streak of busting my 1st round pick continues. it's like i have to fight with one arm tied behind my back every year.

staring at a 0 and 2 start. i still think my team is solid, just unlucky.

nick87

Coach
Thought i was gone when Jones scored 3 TDs but Russ pulled it out

Even so i cant see my team making the playoffs

I was f**king CRUSHED when Russ threw that last TD, i thought they'd just run the clock out and i'd hang on, but Russ wanted no part of my bullshit today hah

I reckon i was going against Russ in at least 4 leagues today and got crushed him in all of them