What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats On 16 Consecutive Wins!

luv my panfas

Juniors
Humpf!

Ivan can’t recruit, look at the idiots he signed for us!

They have to hide the cheque book from him.
Are we to hear about your past signings forever Maybe you should source your facts more and place partial blame on your CEO He signed your cheques dude Most of us penrith fans want the tigers to do well In some cases the tigers being our second team !

The problem @Eelementary with this thread is that some particular folk in Panthers forum (only a few ), they want to treat it like their own fiefdom. It’s a no go zone for free thought.

This subgroup, they are out there on patrol swearing and carrying on at people, telling them what they should think and post, sadly it illustrates the contempt in which they hold our free forum.

They can ignore posts, but instead they choose to abuse.

People just won’t want to visit this panthers forum and contribute. It will just become an empty echo chamber with mutterings about next weeks round.

The silent majority of panther forumers, they love hearing what fans of other clubs think about their team etc. They like ideas and insights. I’m sure a few of them think Cleary would be a good fullback. They aren’t afraid of ideas. They don’t get nasty or parochial. They are great people:thumbsup:

So no need to apologise to the forum vigilantes on here my son. They are the ones missing out on a free and democratic forum.

I will stand up for a free lu, I will support the rules and the rules say “no forum cops.” Mods and admin with powers obviously exempted.

We are very nice to visitors at tigers lu who want to discuss our side in a constructive or honest light. We love it. We generally don’t like our side, we share the honesty lol

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The problem @Eelementary with this thread is that some particular folk in Panthers forum (only a few ), they want to treat it like their own fiefdom. It’s a no go zone for free thought.

This subgroup, they are out there on patrol swearing and carrying on at people, telling them what they should think and post, sadly it illustrates the contempt to which they hold our free forum.

People just won’t want to visit this panthers forum and contribute. It will just become an empty echo chamber with mutterings about next weeks round.

The silent majority of panther forumers, they love hearing what fans of other clubs think about their team etc. They like ideas and insights. I’m sure a few of them think Cleary would be a good fullback. They aren’t afraid of ideas. They don’t get nasty or parochial. They are great people:thumbsup:

So no need to apologise to the forum vigilantes on here my son. They are the ones missing out on a free and democratic forum.

I will stand up for a free lu, I will support the rules and the rules say “no forum cops.” Mods and admin with powers obviously exempted.

We are very nice to visitors at tigers lu who want to discuss our side in a constructive or honest light. We love it. We generally don’t like our side, we share the honesty.

That is the greatest amount of bulldust ever written.

You're nothing but a sad little troll.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Sadly, I think most Panthers fans would like to see the West’s Tiger’s go better than they are but the Silverdale Phantom doesn’t advance there cause.

No I am determined that W/T have some of the worst fans known to man in the NRL. The above poster and his hysterical ramblings only re-enforce this fact.

He's nothing but a sad little troll with no life.

betcats

Referee

This subgroup, they are out there on patrol swearing and carrying on at people, telling them what they should think and post, sadly it illustrates the contempt in which they hold our free forum.

We are very nice to visitors at tigers lu who want to discuss our side in a constructive or honest light. We love it. We generally don’t like our side, we share the honesty lol

You are the biggest dickhead on these forums.

ACTPanthers

Bench

TLDR

GongPanther

Referee
You are the biggest dickhead on these forums.
Just don't take notice of the insect. You know he is going to troll in here because he is trying to spoil the ride we are on during the finals. The more ppl bite, the more excuse he has to come back. Tigers out of the finals is irritating him no end, so someone has to hear his moaning and crying. Put him on ignore.

Latest posts