What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Timer

Coach
Crichton was a smoking gun in the making at Souths.

Was going to be a big gun at the Roosters.

Come to Saints and play with pop guns?????

I think he is only adequate and not game changing and would consume a lot of salary cap for what he would bring.

IMO if we don't get the front row right it won't matter what you do in the back row and we will just create Frizz MK11.

be55

Juniors
Sure.

Anyone but us.
It is really not worth talking about because he is contracted next year, but i hope you are shit canning him when it comes to his price tag and not his ability muz, because he has been very good recently and wasn't far from their best player last week against the Sharks. Mate he lead the runs, the run meters and the post contact meters in a side that included Hargreaves and Tupouniua.
Price tag he is probably not worth it but ability wise he could teach a few of our pretenders a thing or two. And he is still young and his best years are ahead of him.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Good luck with his one?

No disrespect intended, but there is not a coach in the NRL who would be pursuing Corey Norman even allowing for the fact the Dragons would be prepared to chip in a large proportion of his contract.

Anthony Griffin and the Dragons are stuck with Corey Norman so better hope Griffin can get the best out of him, that is the reality.

I believe this post is 100% correct. Given that 2021 is a rebuild year rather than a title run year I don’t think having him there will be as bad as some think.

Besides Jayden Sullivan isn’t ready for first grade yet he needs some time in Canterbury Cup & Tristan Sailor has dropped out of favour. Let’s worry about assembling a forward pack in 2021 that can compete with the top teams. That’s the current priority.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Don't know if this has been brought up but Griffin dropped Norman and was the reason Norman left the Broncos.

Surely he’ll at least be given permission to talk to other clubs? We can’t afford to outright release him but maybe someone can pick up some of his salary

Latest posts