What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Players votes v Broncos (18/9/20)

Eelementary

Post Whore
3: Gutherson - was everywhere

2: Maatterson - always class.

1: Mahoney - controlled the ruck, shaped our attack, and added some class to our middle

Last edited:

forward pass

Coach
3: Matterson - was everywhere, and showed his class with some great kicks

2: Mahoney - always class.

1: Davey - I was very impressed. Will be sad to see him leave for Manly, but wish him well.

Wow. Gutho is so damn good that he his just expected to score two tries and set up another. Not in the top 3 players on the park??

Eelementary

Post Whore
Wow. Gutho is so damn good that he his just expected to score two tries and set up another. Not in the top 3 players on the park??

As good as he was, I thought Matterson was the best on the field, followed closely by Mahoney.

I guess Gutherson could have squeezed in 1 point.

Gazzamatta

Coach
As good as he was, I thought Matterson was the best on the field, followed closely by Mahoney.

I guess Gutherson could have squeezed in 1 point.
Fair enough. I personally thought Gutho won by the length of the straight going away. I enjoy this forum for its differing opinions. Acknowledgement by 85% of others that we are allowed our own opinions is also appreciated.