What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders of your childhood

horrie hastings

First Grade
Love Porky Pig, the most under-rated of the Looney Tunes characters for mine.

although as the song goes..

“he’s our favourite TV star!!”

Porky and Sylvester star in two of my favourite cartoons Scaredy Cat and Claws For Alarm, they both are very similar , snippets from both are on this clip. Forgotten about the space ship one too.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I loved Sylvester, I wanted him to eat Tweety so bad. Älso loved Daffy "You're dethhpicable'

Yes Tweety was so dammed annoying, i always felt sorry for Sylvester. The one thing i noticed even though Sylvester talks in most of the cartoons, the ones he is in with Porky Pig he is more of Porkys pet and doesnt speak at all.
Love Daffy especially in Duck season, Rabbit season and also as Duck Dodgers with Porky and Marvin the Martian, the list is endless with Daffy Duck cartoons.

I took this photo for @horrie hastings today as I visiting his area.

82D44BC0-7B70-4567-B528-60CA5C99A24E.jpeg
The parking is really tricky in Horries world.

There was a this beautiful big park in the area and I stopped in there to enjoy some of the scenery.

Living in the western suburbs, I was going to souvenir the sign to decorate the home bar.

As a tourist, I noticed that most of the cars were smaller and a lot newer than locally. Not as many sleeper cars.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
I took this photo for @horrie hastings today as I visiting his area.

View attachment 41875
The parking is really tricky in Horries world.

There was a this beautiful big park in the area and I stopped in there to enjoy some of the scenery.

Living in the western suburbs, I was going to souvenir the sign to decorate the home bar.

As a tourist, I noticed that most of the cars were smaller and a lot newer than locally. Not as many sleeper cars.

Lol, my oldest sister lives a few doors down from where you took the picture.

images