What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are we buying for 2021 onwards

Grizzman

Juniors
Ok, this is pure speculation but what about trying Turner as a hooker? I've only seen him play the one game but that was my first thought when I saw him ball in hand. As an old (super old) hooker myself, I thought he looked like he had the goods. He's pretty solidly built, he's got a handy pass, useful kicker and explosive speed and stepping ... all the things I was lacking.

Penrose_11

Juniors
Just need Hetherington, a hooker and a playmaker and we’re all go. Benji to run the cutter at 6 and Kodi to 9 anyone?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Congrats guys, keep him on the park and you have a good one

My mail last week seems to be correct, he had this all sorted before he even approached Manly for a release. I wouldn’t mind Afoa coming back our way in return

On a side note, my same source said Foran is already signed, sealed and delivered for us next season

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Congrats guys, keep him on the park and you have a good one

My mail last week seems to be correct, he had this all sorted before he even approached Manly for a release. I wouldn’t mind Afoa coming back our way in return

On a side note, my same source said Foran is already signed, sealed and delivered for us next season

Appreciate the heads up man, when you mentioned the Instagram following/unfollowing I started to get excited..

How do u feel about Foran if true? If he stays on the field he's a great player

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Appreciate the heads up man, when you mentioned the Instagram following/unfollowing I started to get excited..

How do u feel about Foran if true? If he stays on the field he's a great player

Is a really tough one, he burnt a lot of bridges at the club so I’m surprised they are even having a look, he tried to screw the club over big time when he left. Lucky for him Hasler is a huge fan and would hold some sway in getting him

If he signs at 300-400k then he is probably worth the gamble, proven combo with DCE and has been in great form when he can get on the park the last 18 months. Main concern would be how Schuster handles it, would hate to lose him because Foran was signed in front of him, some talk of playing Foran at 9 but I don’t think his body could handle it

Tom T, Foran, DCE, Fainu is probably the best spine in the comp, trouble is 2 battle to stay on the park and 1 is battling to stay out of jail

JJ

Immortal
Koroisau has been the missing link for Penrith. Still need an upgrade at hooker i think.
Yep, but the reality is there’s little about, I think... I’d be waiting on the Melbourne situation and throwing the house at the odd one out... there are a few elite ones about (Melbourne has 3, Penrith, Souths, Parramatta then a gap to the rest imo, might have missed someone ) but as the Roosters shoe with Friend you can go ok with someone who plays smart and tough

Blair

Coach
We're signing good forwards, but I also need to see some genuine pace in the backs, on the wings especially.

Latest posts