What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 Vs Bulldogs.

franklin2323

Immortal
Not sure if anyone saw 100% Footy last night. Ivan was on and was asked if he would rest players this week. He didn't want to answer but conceded there were a few players with niggles who they would be looking to rest. No names mentioned but read into that what you will.

I don't think it will be anything crazy but it makes sense to have a different 4-5 miss out then played last week

The Teach

Juniors
I don't think it will be anything crazy but it makes sense to have a different 4-5 miss out then played last week

I agree. If Liam is carrying a niggle as suggested on the previous pages, bring capewell in. Give Fish a rest and bring back Jimmy.

betcats

Referee
Not sure if anyone saw 100% Footy last night. Ivan was on and was asked if he would rest players this week. He didn't want to answer but conceded there were a few players with niggles who they would be looking to rest. No names mentioned but read into that what you will.

If we rested blokes last week with the minor premiership still to be secured we would definitely be looking to rest whoever might need it this week with everything secured and coming up against a worse team than last week.

Is Kikau going to miss a week?

I dont know about resting guys two weeks in a row I guess it depends if they are the ones with niggles but id be giving Api, Tamou and Zane bench minutes if they do play. Give Dylan a rest for Aekins or Laurie(Laurie would be my choice) and possibly rest Sauce, his efforts are massive every week he could use a week off if Whare is fit we can cover it really easily.

Luai is playing with far to much confidence atm to rest him but maybe Nath could take a week..he probably doesnt need it though his goal kicking was a little off on Friday.

kinghippo

Juniors
To’o is not long back from injury, he doesn’t need a rest, but the sauce would probably benefit.
I wonder if the Dally M comes into consideration for Nathan. He may want to push for the trophy.

Last edited:

MrBlack

Juniors
I would go

Staines for Sauce
Burton for Edwards
Hetherinton for Fish

Maybe also someone for Yeo.

Staines Burton and Hetherington are first in line if we get injuries so lets give them game time

murraymob

Coach
I would go

Staines for Sauce
Burton for Edwards
Hetherinton for Fish

Maybe also someone for Yeo.

Staines Burton and Hetherington are first in line if we get injuries so lets give them game time
Staines is still injured unavailable

franklin2323

Immortal
I agree. If Liam is carrying a niggle as suggested on the previous pages, bring capewell in. Give Fish a rest and bring back Jimmy.

I haven't heard anything but I think it was the GC game him and May were carrying injuries. Those in the know will handle it but gives Capewell etc game time which is a must before finals

Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has named his side to face Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium on Saturday.

Dylan Edwards, Stephen Crichton and Viliame Kikau have been given the week off to overcome some minor niggles ahead of the NRL Finals Series.

Pump Up The Panthers - email your message to the team

James Tamou, Api Koroisau and Zane Tetevano return to the side after sitting out last week's win over the Cowboys.

Daine Laurie will start at fullback, Tyrone May at centre, Kurt Capewell in the second row and Matt Burton joins the bench.

Tickets are now available - use code BULLDOGSRD20

All Panthers fans are invited to attend the game and join the celebrations as the 2020 NRL Minor Premiers are presented the J.J. Giltinan Shield following full-time.

The Panthers will wear the 2020 Home Jersey.

1. Daine LAURIE - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
2. Josh MANSOUR - sponsored by MKJ Projects
3. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Potter Automotive
4. Brent NADEN - sponsored by Penrith Toyota
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Hertz
7. Nathan CLEARY - sponsored by Chemtools
8. James TAMOU (c) - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
9. Api KOROISAU - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans
11. Kurt CAPEWELL - sponsored by Hix Group
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by AMA Event Management
13. Isaah YEO - sponsored by Casella Express

14. Matt BURTON - sponsored by Signace
15. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
16. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
17. Zane TETEVANO - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
18. Dean WHARE - sponsored by Stylus Blinds
19. Jack HETHERINGTON - sponsored by Southlands Estate Agents
20. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by OAK Plus
21. Billy BURNS - sponsored by Brightside Music

WestyLife

First Grade
Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has named his side to face Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium on Saturday.

Dylan Edwards, Stephen Crichton and Viliame Kikau have been given the week off to overcome some minor niggles ahead of the NRL Finals Series.

Pump Up The Panthers - email your message to the team

James Tamou, Api Koroisau and Zane Tetevano return to the side after sitting out last week's win over the Cowboys.

Daine Laurie will start at fullback, Tyrone May at centre, Kurt Capewell in the second row and Matt Burton joins the bench.

Tickets are now available - use code BULLDOGSRD20

All Panthers fans are invited to attend the game and join the celebrations as the 2020 NRL Minor Premiers are presented the J.J. Giltinan Shield following full-time.

The Panthers will wear the 2020 Home Jersey.

1. Daine LAURIE - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
2. Josh MANSOUR - sponsored by MKJ Projects
3. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Potter Automotive
4. Brent NADEN - sponsored by Penrith Toyota
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Hertz
7. Nathan CLEARY - sponsored by Chemtools
8. James TAMOU (c) - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
9. Api KOROISAU - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans
11. Kurt CAPEWELL - sponsored by Hix Group
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by AMA Event Management
13. Isaah YEO - sponsored by Casella Express

14. Matt BURTON - sponsored by Signace
15. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
16. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
17. Zane TETEVANO - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
18. Dean WHARE - sponsored by Stylus Blinds
19. Jack HETHERINGTON - sponsored by Southlands Estate Agents
20. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by OAK Plus
21. Billy BURNS - sponsored by Brightside Music

Hyped to see Laurie at Fullback since those here have talked him up. I assume Burton is to give one of the halves a break mid game.