What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
You know that for a fact Poo? Arfurz plan was probably more one on one time with Murphy or to just try harder. Or maybe they just need to have one of those Post Review BA & MM chats and threaten to move him on again. Seemed to work last time.
I reckon Moses is a great player and his improved defence says to me that there is no attitude problem. His calf is fine so it can only be our attacking structure.
Egads man you are boring. If you’re gonna troll can you at least be funny

Gazzamatta

Coach
Egads man you are boring. If you’re gonna troll can you at least be funny
Pot kettle dude. Its called an opinion. You may get one of your own one day in lieu of trolling other peoples. Im sure you think you are entertaining. Well I ve got news for you. 16878 posts and not an original or clever thought amongst them. Thats got to be some kind of record. Please stop boring us with your nonsensical, condescending tripe.

emjaycee

Coach
Pot kettle dude. Its called an opinion. You may get one of your own one day in lieu of trolling other peoples. Im sure you think you are entertaining. Well I ve got news for you. 16878 posts and not an original or clever thought amongst them. Thats got to be some kind of record. Please stop boring us with your nonsensical, condescending tripe.
Oi. Dont bully people.

@84 Baby ruok?

84 Baby

Referee
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings

hindy111

Post Whore
Bevan French's failure to have a long career in the NRL is BA's fault ?

tenor.gif

Bevan lost out to Gutherson. Unsure why youd upset your best player to fit a guy like Bevan in tbh.....Guth week in week out is in our top 3.

Gronk

Staff member
Bevan lost out to Gutherson. Unsure why youd upset your best player to fit a guy like Bevan in tbh.....Guth week in week out is in our top 3.
Maybe @Glenneel prefers Bev on the wing over Fergo or Sivo. Or maybe Bev would be a better 5/8 than Dylan ...

Spoken like a fearful loser. That is the problem with the mentality of our club too.

Yeh, thanks for the personal reference, absolutely called for....... Have you ever managed people or an organisation? Or do you just snipe at people who actually make decisions after they've made them? I take it that you think that this was a clear cut decision facing the club with no downside? I disagree, for the reasons stated above. That's all.

Chipmunk

Coach
we are potentially losing our 2 edge back ups in Taka / Davey, so we may need to look for someone.

However $200k is probably to much for a player that isn’t even guaranteed to be “mentally” up to/ hasn’t proved he is willing to put in.

But I do think Cartwright is a good option but on a cheaper deal. Danny Weidler suggested this morning on BSB he understands he probably looking at a minimum contract somewhere. Now that wouId be a good deal.

He is work $250k to someone

84 Baby

Referee
Yeh, thanks for the personal reference, absolutely called for....... Have you ever managed people or an organisation? Or do you just snipe at people who actually make decisions after they've made them? I take it that you think that this was a clear cut decision facing the club with no downside? I disagree, for the reasons stated above. That's all.
Something something good leadership something get things done something looser looser looser