What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Sat - Bulldogs 0-42 Panthers @ ANZ

Round 20: Bulldogs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Knight

First Grade
You’re probably all expecting me to say something about Penrith being smug, well if you want to know what it is I’ve swept it underneath Andrew Gee’s rug...

060033f43ca6b7ac.jpg

SDM

First Grade
No, for your own sake.

Your predictions are shit, all year, just based on whatever kept Panthers on top. Fair enough to wish for that, any fan would, but to try to justify teams like the Cowboys beating Parra at Bankwest when they were on top, and Newcastle beating Storm in QLD once they became the danger shows how poor you are at tipping.
Most people just say they hope something happens, or give heart/head double tips. Smug morons try to present an alternate reality where every variable leads back to Penrith.

#smuglife.

GongPanther

Referee
Your predictions are shit, all year, just based on whatever kept Panthers on top. Fair enough to wish for that, any fan would, but to try to justify teams like the Cowboys beating Parra at Bankwest when they were on top, and Newcastle beating Storm in QLD once they became the danger shows how poor you are at tipping.
Most people just say they hope something happens, or give heart/head double tips. Smug morons try to present an alternate reality where every variable leads back to Penrith.

#smuglife.
My tipping is quite sound on the pick the scores on the TAB. But sometimes in here, I admittedly waiver off the beaten track when I tip because of the upset factor....and some of my tips do look baffling. In fact, it was about a month ago I tipped the actual score of a match...and that is one result you obviously looked over. But meh, tipping is just opinions. But for you, you seem to take it personally. I guess that goes with the realisation that Parra's promising start to the season is in free-fall.

As long as you realise that Parra had a goodish year, and improvement will come...next year.

SDM

First Grade
My tipping is quite sound on the pick the scores on the TAB. But sometimes in here, I admittedly waiver off the beaten track when I tip because of the upset factor....and some of my tips do look baffling. In fact, it was about a month ago I tipped the actual score of a match...and that is one result you obviously looked over. But meh, tipping is just opinions. But for you, you seem to take it personally. I guess that goes with the realisation that Parra's promising start to the season is in free-fall.

As long as you realise that Parra had a goodish year, and improvement will come...next year.

Parra has had a good year, I am realistic about their talent level, and don't get upset by the sporadic bed shitting.
Your tipping is shit.
You are hoping to get Parra week one and I don't blame you, it is probably your most favourable match up. Parra only win that game if Penrith shit the bed, where as the other 2 options could play well enough to win even if the Panthers turn up.
Just remember a true #smuglifer wouldn't care who the opposition is.

GongPanther

Referee
Parra has had a good year, I am realistic about their talent level, and don't get upset by the sporadic bed shitting.
Your tipping is shit.
You are hoping to get Parra week one and I don't blame you, it is probably your most favourable match up. Parra only win that game if Penrith shit the bed, where as the other 2 options could play well enough to win even if the Panthers turn up.
Just remember a true #smuglifer wouldn't care who the opposition is.
Most peoples tipping is shit. It's easy to tip the faves over the course of a season, that is why I venture for an unlikely result. Most times they don't do shit, but when I get a result on the TAB, I'm as happy as a pig...have collected 7 times this year for a very healthy bank balance. :)

SDM

First Grade
Most peoples tipping is shit. It's easy to tip the faves over the course of a season, that is why I venture for an unlikely result. Most times they don't do shit, but when I get a result on the TAB, I'm as happy as a pig...have collected 7 times this year for a very healthy bank balance. :)
I'm sure your tipping is as good as anyone else in games that at the time had no potential to influence the Panther's finishing position or potential finals opponent.

GongPanther

Referee
I'm sure your tipping is as good as anyone else in games that at the time had no potential to influence the Panther's finishing position or potential finals opponent.
How can anyone's tipping have the potential to influence a team's position? Unless your confusing it with bias tipping.

The_Frog

First Grade
That’s what you think is best for Penrith, either way Roosters could lose
Why would we be scared of the Roosters anyway? They beat your sorry lot, but that was their only win against a top 4 side all season. Against the 4 best performed sides apart from themselves, they are 2 from 6. They've been beating up on the also-rans, that's all.

SDM

First Grade
Why would we be scared of the Roosters anyway? They beat your sorry lot, but that was their only win against a top 4 side all season. Against the 4 best performed sides apart from themselves, they are 2 from 6. They've been beating up on the also-rans, that's all.
That's the spirit!
#smuglife

Latest posts