What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 vs Storm

Dragon David

First Grade
shake it up - how about...

1 Ramsey
2 Rava
3 Lomax
4 Feagai
5 Saab
6 Dufty
7 Sullivan
8 Frizell
9 McInnis
10 Vaughn
11 Sims
12 Host
13 Ford

14 Kerr
15 Fui
16 Blacker
17 Lawrie
Gee, when you see the forwards in your list st.phil to me only McInnes would be considered in any other first grade NRL side at the moment. Just weak as piss! Friz and Vaughn have clocked off. Friz just one dimensional and no variation in his attack. Defence not too bad. He is off to the Knights anyway so forget about him. T Sims' mind is elsewhere, Host and Ford have only been recently added and they have been CC players at best. The interchange players, not much to write home about.

Big changes needed to the whole forward pack - will take time and money but that is what the previous head honchos has got us into.

st.phil

Bench
Gee, when you see the forwards in your list st.phil to me only McInnes would be considered in any other first grade NRL side at the moment. Just weak as piss! Friz and Vaughn have clocked off. Friz just one dimensional and no variation in his attack. Defence not too bad. He is off to the Knights anyway so forget about him. T Sims' mind is elsewhere, Host and Ford have only been recently added and they have been CC players at best. The interchange players, not much to write home about.

Big changes needed to the whole forward pack - will take time and money but that is what the previous head honchos has got us into.
yeah agreed - our pack is bad

blue bags

First Grade

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Poor old Cam McInnes wont know who to pass the ball to now.
Just about completely ignored Clune when Hunt and Norman were around and now Bud is in the mix.
May as well have a few runs himself.......now thats a novel idea!!

But seriously, really happy to see Bud get his chance and I think we'll see why he's our future come Sunday.

Here's an example of his play below

Dragon David

First Grade
Poor old Cam McInnes wont know who to pass the ball to now.
Just about completely ignored Clune when Hunt and Norman were around and now Bud is in the mix.
May as well have a few runs himself.......now thats a novel idea!!

But seriously, really happy to see Bud get his chance and I think we'll see why he's our future come Sunday.

Here's an example of his play below

Absolutely great. Just love the enthusiasm the youth will bring to the squad. The new coaches will be able to nurture them and ensure their futures are taken care of, I am sure.

ALSGI

Bench
Honestly, what a f**king great statement from Bellamy. Masterclass in Coaching.
Any BOLD changes made by DY have been trumped by Bellamy big time.

1. Rests lots (12) of his players before the finals.
2. Bloods or gives more game time to as many others as possible when a real and logical opportunity exists (like the huge opportunity we had for the last 2 weeks).

And here we are playing Aitken, Friz for ZERO benefit.

Well played Mr Bellamy, already a few lengths in-front before kick off regardless of the result.

And if Storm actually win, FMD.

Latest posts