What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 Vs Tigers Team List Thread

Gronk

Staff member
279f7a8b50648081fdeb2acff4270d8d

84 Baby

Referee
You're right, it's the same as last week's TLT list. Not sure BA can pull off the same trick two weeks in a row but.
I don’t think he needs to. I reckon the options are:
1. Junior/RCG to play good long opening stints to get them to speed ahead of finals. Possibly subbing off after 50-60 mins and sitting the remainder preferably.
2. They play shorter stints to keep them fresh for finals, while also getting Kevans, Oregon and Lane more game time.
3. Split their time again as the “safe” option to give us best chance of win plus giving them appropriate game time.
All of which come with their own risks and have no guarantee on effect on performance in finals

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why put Lane and Junior on the bench and then change it back after one week? Were we that horrible?
They might still come off the bench but also keep 'their' jersey numbers. Over at the Sharks Toby Rudolph has worn jersey 13 for ten straight weeks (ever since they tried to get him to backflip on the Warriors) but started on the bench in most games.

84 Baby

Referee
You're right, it's the same as last week's TLT list. Not sure BA can pull off the same trick two weeks in a row but.
Plus I don’t think it was a trick. Boncos pack were severely weakened so there was an opportunity to experiment.
Wigers pack on paper isn’t very big either, although they’re probably relatively mobile, so there’s the possible opportunity to practice containing that mobility and damaging them with our running

Plus I don’t think it was a trick. Boncos pack were severely weakened so there was an opportunity to experiment.
Wigers pack on paper isn’t very big either, although they’re probably relatively mobile, so there’s the possible opportunity to practice containing that mobility and damaging them with our running
Did they lose forwards from TLT to game time? I should say the 24hr cut off.

emjaycee

Coach
I don’t think he needs to. I reckon the options are:
1. Junior/RCG to play good long opening stints to get them to speed ahead of finals. Possibly subbing off after 50-60 mins and sitting the remainder preferably.
2. They play shorter stints to keep them fresh for finals, while also getting Kevans, Oregon and Lane more game time.
3. Split their time again as the “safe” option to give us best chance of win plus giving them appropriate game time.
All of which come with their own risks and have no guarantee on effect on performance in finals
And unless we win, whichever option he goes with will be the wrong one.
Of course, if we win, then the option he chooses automatically becomes the right one, unless we win but still play shit, in which case the coach is clueless.

Chipmunk

Coach
Interesting Team List put out by the Faids. Looks like Sticky is resting 9 players. If the Sharks beat the Faids, it will be interesting to see how serious we end up taking the Tigpies match.

Sam Williams is Captain...

Latest posts