What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Eels @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 20
Wests Tigers v Parramatta Eels
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
Saturday 26 September 2020

Kickoff 7:35pm - Fox

TL-WST20a.png

1. Adam Doueihi 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Tommy Talau 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Asu Kepaoa 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Zane Musgrove 9. Harry Grant 10. Thomas Mikaele 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Alex Twal
Interchange: 14. Matt Eisenhuth 15. Elijah Taylor 16. Shawn Blore 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Alex Seyfarth 19. Jacob Liddle 20. Josh Reynolds 21. Joseph Leilua

TL-PAR20a.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Jai Field 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Will Smith 15. Andrew Davey 16. Kane Evans 17. Oregon Kaufusi 18. Haze Dunster 19. Brad Takairangi 20. George Jennings 21. Daniel Alvaro

9haLtxR.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Belinda Sharpe
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Eels will know if they have to win or not to get a top 4 spot by kick off. We’ll probably show up as it’s Benjis and Rowdy’s last game.

Honestly I don’t care if we win or not, I just hope we get Nofa however many tries he needs to finish top try scorer. For starters he deserves it and secondly it wins me about $600

The Rosco

Bench
We will more than likely lose this game.
Parra have a lot more to play for, and the refs will certainly make sure they finish top 4. Otherwise, all the dodgy 6 again calls and crusher penalties would have been wasted.
The upside is, that the Parra fans will ingest a new surge of belief.
Their mindset will be: "This is our year". "No more wooden spoons again". "35 years isn't that long". And such.
Then we have 2 full weeks of watching the crash and burn.
I was going to wish our dear friend rhyno a great off-season . . . but then realised he'll be back again straight after the WT vs Parra game.
THEN he'll disappear till 2021.

gordsy

Juniors
I would love us to win this game but i will settle for seeing us "legally bash" Moses and Brown all game, Matterson too.

Guys, there maybe something at stake.

Friday night, if Knights win, well the Tigers have a chance yet again to come 9th. Typically the last round of the season there is something to play for e.g. 8th place, but they f**k it up.

Friday night, if Titans win, who cares? except the Tigers are likely to turn it on and:
Nofa becomes leading try scorer - a win for Vic M,
Rhyno can't gloat - win for Rosco and all of us.
Packer & Blore win round 2 - a win for all of us
Moses throws cut out pass over wingers head and into the stands, turns to his team mates and blames them. Priceless.

Benji & Lawrence go out winners.

simmo1

First Grade
The Eels will know if they have to win or not to get a top 4 spot by kick off. We’ll probably show up as it’s Benjis and Rowdy’s last game.

Honestly I don’t care if we win or not, I just hope we get Nofa however many tries he needs to finish top try scorer. For starters he deserves it and secondly it wins me about $600

I put some coin on him at 67/1 in preseason after someone mentioned the insane odds on this forum, and in true Sportsbet fashion they cancelled the market during the Covid break. merkins.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I put some coin on him at 67/1 in preseason after someone mentioned the insane odds on this forum, and in true Sportsbet fashion they cancelled the market during the Covid break. merkins.

yeah Sportsbet are pricks, BetEasy is honoring it

Trollhammaren

Juniors

Hopefully Nof plays. Club reporting not a serious injury, but not saying if available this week or not.

On the other topic, beating Parra and seeing them drift out of the Top 4 and premiership contention would almost make this abortion of a season bearable. One can hope.

Fordy20

Juniors
It would be nice to derail the Eels finals chances by putting them in the bottom half of the top 8. I remember deriving a great deal of pleasure from the boys denying the Bulldogs the Minor Premiership in 2009 after our finals hopes died with Shannon Gallant's leg. It was a bittersweet though seeing John Morris finally step up and be the controlling halfback we needed. A pity he didn't play like that during the 2007 and 2008 seasons.

The Rosco

Bench
Where are the boys going this year for mad Monday
What's the difference between them blokes and Parra ?
Most of them blokes were part of a Premiership winning team.
Edit: Rhyno, I just noticed how many posts vs likes you have.
I'm sorry for picking on you. I feel terrible.

simmo1

First Grade
Joey dropped? Deserves it.

A total dud.

We knew we were getting a rocks & diamonds player, but I was at least hoping for a few games he could help provide a bit of spark in attack, but he has shown absolutely nothing. If anything he has been more unfit and undisciplined than he has every been. Laughable after his preseason comments.

Great post Vic :thumbsup:

Rhyno

First Grade
What's the difference between them blokes and Parra ?
Most of them blokes were part of a Premiership winning team.
Edit: Rhyno, I just noticed how many posts vs likes you have.
I'm sorry for picking on you. I feel terrible.
Do I get paid for how many likes I get? if not who gives a sh!t how many “likes” people have we not 6yr old girls (at least I’m not anyway)

and it’s not the first time you’ve mentioned the like thing it’s about the 20th.you’d be one of those guys that get excited about getting 2 bot followers on twitter

Latest posts