What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Roosters player of the year - Sharks 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Top 4 secured now.

I think we rest a few this week as there is no real difference between 3rd and 4th.

I was blind drunk so will leave the points up to you lads but SBW looks to be coming along nicely, 48 minutes this week.

Top 4 secured now.

I think we rest a few this week as there is no real difference between 3rd and 4th.

I was blind drunk so will leave the points up to you lads but SBW looks to be coming along nicely, 48 minutes this week.

Storm in Brisvegas or Riff in Sydney? Prefer the latter tbh only in that you’re not wasting a day flying in and out. We’ll be playing both clubs at some stage anyway.

Hard game to judge with key players out for both sides and wasn’t expecting us to put on a score anyway. Pretty happy with the effort in the end and good to see Sonny and Freddy get more mileage.

Only been to two games this year and glad one of them was to see Aubbo’s moment of glory.

3. Keary
2. Liu
1. Angus

Headless Chook

Juniors
Top 4 secured now.

I’m hearing ya Val. Had all good intentions of watching the game but the beers took over. I occasionally glanced over at the crappy tv on in the corner of the pub. Never in doubt. And no further injuries which was the icing on the cake.

My 3, 2, 1 rankings and selections were:

3. Angus Crichton

2. Sitili Tupouniua

1. Daniel Toupou

A special mention has to go to Aubo in his 300th match for our club - the most capped Rooster of all time! He is now a legend of our club, and an even better bloke, as so it seems.