What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gavin Badger sacked

dogslife

Coach
ImpoliteUnnaturalArthropods-size_restricted.gif

AJB1102

First Grade
I thought it was weird he was only used as a touchie this year.

Who knows, he might return. Didn't they shitcan Checchin only for him to be back?

edabomb

First Grade
Can handle Cummins

But Shultz Klein

And Klinck Perenara

are a bloody joke. Up there with that other moron McGregor who should never be allowed or near a footy field ever.

I finally brought myself to watch a 5min highlights package of 2019 GF highlights last night. Cummins the stringy cretin managed to screw us over about 10 times in that period. He fits in well at HQ refereeing who should win rather than the match in front of him.

skeepe

Immortal
Badger always seemed to be working hard behind the scenes and with the grassroots more than the others as well. One of the best in the game and constantly shafted by the bosses.

The future of the game is Bernie Sutton, Gerard Sutton, Chris Sutton, Grant Atkins, Adam Gee and Henry Perenara and that’s a truly horrible thought.

Generalzod

Immortal
Badger always seemed to be working hard behind the scenes and with the grassroots more than the others as well. One of the best in the game and constantly shafted by the bosses.

The future of the game is Bernie Sutton, Gerard Sutton, Chris Sutton, Grant Atkins, Adam Gee and Henry Perenara and that’s a truly horrible thought.
Suttons Holden...

Latest posts