What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 20 Non Parramatta Games

strider

Post Whore
Will coaches rest players?

Been a tough season with no byes. Some players might do well with a rest.

Several teams have nothing to gain next week. Panthers have the minor premiership wrapped up. A win this weekend will see Melbourne wrap up 2nd. Likewise Roosters secure 3rd or 4th if they win today because of their points diff.

hindy111

Post Whore
Will coaches rest players?

Been a tough season with no byes. Some players might do well with a rest.

Several teams have nothing to gain next week. Panthers have the minor premiership wrapped up. A win this weekend will see Melbourne wrap up 2nd. Likewise Roosters secure 3rd or 4th if they win today because of their points diff.

If Knights win and then beats Titans next week Souths also would have nothing to play for. Same goes for Sharks.

Raiders and Knights and Eels have something to play for. With Eels if Sharks did surprise and beat Raiders then we would have little to play for.

I feel form for us and Sharks might be the main goal. Along with Souths. If all lost the last round they'd limp into finals with no confidence.

For us finishing 5th might be a blessing in disguise. Means we face Sharks and that's winnable. The following week we could get lucky and have the Raiders who may of been bashed and bruised. Another side who is beatable.....

strider

Post Whore
If Knights win and then beats Titans next week Souths also would have nothing to play for. Same goes for Sharks.

Raiders and Knights and Eels have something to play for. With Eels if Sharks did surprise and beat Raiders then we would have little to play for.

I feel form for us and Sharks might be the main goal. Along with Souths. If all lost the last round they'd limp into finals with no confidence.

For us finishing 5th might be a blessing in disguise. Means we face Sharks and that's winnable. The following week we could get lucky and have the Raiders who may of been bashed and bruised. Another side who is beatable.....
Well teams will need to choose who to rest on tuesday and when cutting 2 later in the week. They wont be able to decide after results next week.

Agree, probably all top 8 bar ruff, storm, chooks wouldnt likely rest players.

And yeah it may work better for roosters to finish 4th

TheParraboy

Staff member
My perfect 8-9 days

Tonight
Drongos beat Cowboys and celebrate like they won the grand final and avoided the Spoon
Saturday - Bulldogs beat the Panthers, Drongos confirmed Spooners for 2020
Saturday - Parra 50-10 v Tigers (Bunji Marshall last try of the game as a parting present from the Eels)
Sunday - Warriors belt Manly severely
Friday week, we drop Penrith's pants down and win 13+ in a dominant display

Who is with my train of thought?

IFR33K

Coach
My perfect 8-9 days

Tonight
Drongos beat Cowboys and celebrate like they won the grand final and avoided the Spoon
Saturday - Bulldogs beat the Panthers, Drongos confirmed Spooners for 2020
Saturday - Parra 50-10 v Tigers (Bunji Marshall last try of the game as a parting present from the Eels)
Sunday - Warriors belt Manly severely
Friday week, we drop Penrith's pants down and win 13+ in a dominant display

Who is with my train of thought?

Thank you for ruining my next two weekends