What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does is stop? With the hyphenating names, where?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Where does is stop?

Adam Smith-Hargraves Marries Eve Jones-Waugh

They have a kid

Greg Smith-Hargraves-Jones-Waugh

Meanwhile

George Sims-Miller Marries Elizabeth Wang-Mustasa

Have kid

Sarah Sims-Miller-Wang-Mustasa

These kids meet

Marry

Kids name is

Hyundai Smith-Hargraves-Jones-Waugh-Sims-Miller-Wang-Mustasa

Pick a name you weak people.

Where does is stop?

Adam Smith-Hargraves Marries Eve Jones-Waugh

They have a kid

Greg Smith-Hargraves-Jones-Waugh

Meanwhile

George Sims-Miller Marries Elizabeth Wang-Mustasa

Have kid

Sarah Sims-Miller-Wang-Mustasa

These kids meet

Marry

Kids name is

Hyundai Smith-Hargraves-Jones-Waugh-Sims-Miller-Wang-Mustasa

Pick a name you weak people.

The kid probably just wants to be known as “junior scrote” or something easy like that.

I heard something not long ago on a podcast about this, possibly Roy & HG or Betoota...

Basically saying it's an outrage, that 20 years ago Hyphen names were purely the bastion of the Rugby Union elite (eg Nick Farr-Jones).. but now the tables have completely turned and League are the Hyphen-kings of sport.

Maybe we had the odd one here n there - eg Wally Fullerton-Smith. But now it's out of hand. And..

I CANT STAND players being called in commentary by their initials, especially 3 INITIALS.

I heard something not long ago on a podcast about this, possibly Roy & HG or Betoota...

Basically saying it's an outrage, that 20 years ago Hyphen names were purely the bastion of the Rugby Union elite (eg Nick Farr-Jones).. but now the tables have completely turned and League are the Hyphen-kings of sport.

Maybe we had the odd one here n there - eg Wally Fullerton-Smith. But now it's out of hand. And..

I CANT STAND players being called in commentary by their initials, especially 3 INITIALS.

I hear ya bbjf!