What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Thu - Broncos 16-32 Cowboys @ Suncorp

Round 20: Broncos v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Remember the date guys

September 24, 2020

24/9

or
9/24 for the Americans, because this is a global celebration

We need dates for

-The Islamic Calendar
-The Chinese Calendar
-The French Revolutionary Calendar
-The Khmer Rogue Calendar
-The Buddhist Calendar
-The Zoroastrian Calendar
-The Tibetan Calendar

To ensure that all can remember this day.

some11

Referee
I cannot offer you a name change (I'm not an admin and I don't think they do them anymore anyway)

But you can have this :grin:

uKupIA8.jpg
Legend.

elyod138

Bench
In defense of Hamiso's shocker - he went straight from school footy into the NRL without ever playing against adults.

He also hadn't played wing before, he's learning on the job at the moment.

some11

Referee
In defense of Hamiso's shocker - he went straight from school footy into the NRL without ever playing against adults.

He also hadn't played wing before, he's learning on the job at the moment.
He's not horrible.

I think people just hang shit on him because commentators call him by a nickname that he hasn't earned yet. Once the media starts fawning over a player for a few good runs expect an equal and opposite reaction from LU.

Nerd

Bench
Hopefully that is our season from hell and it's onwards and upwards from here. I can't see anything better than a mid table finish next year but at least that will then play out the contracts of the last two Bennett over the top signing failures of Milford and Bird.

Latest posts