What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

I saw the pic of Easts NRLW side making an announcement of signing one of the Rugby 7’s players. What surprised me was her Roosters gear had no manufacturer marks on the jersey or shorts. Have ISC already moved on, or have they put the manufacturers logo somewhere else than the sternum, shoulder or leg?

yakstorm

First Grade
I saw the pic of Easts NRLW side making an announcement of signing one of the Rugby 7’s players. What surprised me was her Roosters gear had no manufacturer marks on the jersey or shorts. Have ISC already moved on, or have they put the manufacturers logo somewhere else than the sternum, shoulder or leg?

Assume you're referring to these shots:
119698445_787439995348538_5922950117156792720_n.jpg

119887840_183665299873480_2850380709640269106_n.jpg

It's surprising that there isn't any apparel logo, usually if there isn't anything on the shorts, shoulders or sternum, there is a small badge in the bottom left hand corner of the jersey, but there is nothing there...

This is definitely the 2020 NRLW kit for the Roosters as well, as you can see Reflex has taken the spot of Kari on the Sternum, there is no Holden on the sleeves, and the NRLW logo has Telstra rather than Holden on it.

GAZF

First Grade
The Roosters shallower V looks slick.

Raiders vs Warriors is such a visually appealing match up. Bright colours everywhere.

blue bags

First Grade
Its not laziness, we just look 5hite in an all white kit, thank god they added the black shorts and black socks combo later on last year with that dreadfull white jersey, we actually started winning games, btw i also think regarding superstitions, if the Tigers ever actually created an Orange jersey, an ACTUAL "Orange" jersey, not just a little bit on the front and full black and white everywhere else, just to enforce the WESTS! side of the merger, they would not only not be 9th or lower every year, i reckon they'd get to 7th or even 6th most years, its the magpiez curse...
Bring back an orange tiger please!!!
And @Jackson Allison, when this happens then I'll be ok with penrith panthers playing in a white jersey.... (but god knows why, ive never seen a white panther.... its an absolute oxymoron, panthers are black, its the reason they are called that in the first place, any Leopard or Jaguar that is black in color is called a Panther)
brenton-bowen-of-the-cowboys-in-action-during-the-round-seven-nrl-picture-id52695446

11444366-3x2-xlarge.jpg

yakstorm

First Grade
As mentioned in the 2021 thread, the Broncos NRLW jersey has been made by Asics

120130047_3573006262723551_5776368122924964847_n.jpg

Kia replaces 'The Broncos Club' on the front, whilst the sleeves are clean.

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Well that'll mean that Sharks Kokoda won't be worn this season. There's another three jerseys that haven't been worn yet this season. These are:
Titans Heritage
Eels Alternate
Panthers Away

With one round and finals remaining, I'd say there's little to no chance that any of these four jerseys will be worn this season! But, you just never know when a team could show up wearing one of them!

yakstorm

First Grade
2020 Dragons NRLW Kit
D_NRLW2020Collateral_DTSproduct_2000x.jpg

Harvey Norman is the sleeve sponsor for the Dragons, rest of the kit and sponsors are the same.

MugaB

Coach
After all the duds Nike served up over the years we’ve been really lucky with ISC.

Here’s hoping Asics are just was good
Asics was really good at Penrith, im glad we had them a few years back, they brought back the licorice all sorts strip for us, and defined our look before, classic and now oneills have now perfected it, they'll be a good start for the broncos, i want to see more gold in the main jersey tho, get that 1988 nostalgia back
1988broncos.jpg

LineBall

Juniors
Asics was really good at Penrith, im glad we had them a few years back, they brought back the licorice all sorts strip for us, and defined our look before, classic and now oneills have now perfected it, they'll be a good start for the broncos, i want to see more gold in the main jersey tho, get that 1988 nostalgia back
View attachment 42264
Broncos definitely need more gold and white in their jersey.

Jackson Allison

Juniors
It’s now officially impossible to see all jerseys be worn in 2020, as the Titans are wearing their home tonight and not their Heritage!

Latest posts