What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals.

Jane Murray

Bench
I think we can beat them, but if we don’t it’s the storm in Brisbane for our qualifying final. That’d be real tough.

We defeated a full strength storm team too. Yes I know it is a different scenario being finals footy, however, our team does have finals experience. We can beat them too.

We defeated a full strength storm team too. Yes I know it is a different scenario being finals footy, however, our team does have finals experience. We can beat them too.

They weren’t full strength, Hughes & Josh Addo Carr were out. But it’s the trip to Brisbane that concerns me the most.

The had Cam Smith. Also, their team is more experienced than ours. Please, do not discredit that win.

I’m not. You said they were full strength, I just corrected the record. They’re a better team with Hughes at halfback, though. It was still a good win, but I don’t want to play them in Brisbane.

Jane Murray

Bench
I’m not. You said they were full strength, I just corrected the record. They’re a better team with Hughes at halfback, though. It was still a good win, but I don’t want to play them in Brisbane.
Neither do I. They are more experience than what we are, and we still defeated them.

maple_69

Bench
So unless the Eels choke tomorrow our route is Easts, probably Raiders and then Storm.

if they do it’s Eels, probably Roosters and then Storm.

I’m not fussed either way. I’ve got no idea what that loss does to the Roosters. Usually you’d say it would fire them up but god it was such a humiliating performance Id be surprised if they come out with much confidence.

Not sure what the roosters were playing at tonight, but they could’ve seriously damaged their confidence. Their defence on the edges is poor.

tripster

Juniors
So unless the Eels choke tomorrow our route is Easts, probably Raiders and then Storm.

if they do it’s Eels, probably Roosters and then Storm.

I’m not fussed either way. I’ve got no idea what that loss does to the Roosters. Usually you’d say it would fire them up but god it was such a humiliating performance Id be surprised if they come out with much confidence.

I'd rather play the Roosters in week one than in the prelim. Assuming the Eels win this weekend, and we beat the Roosters in week one, we can't face the Roosters in a prelim. If we win next week against the Roosters, our most likely opponent in the prelim is now the Rabbitohs.

The_Frog

First Grade
I am not so sure. The Knights have been poor for a while and were woeful today. I expect the Rabbitohs will hammer them.
They are hot and cold. Depends which side turns up. In fact both sides are hot and cold. The Knights have the werewithal to shut the Rabbitohs forwards down, if they are able to dictate the game. The Rabbitohs were gifted the win last night, I would not be getting carried away by it. I'd be very confident playing them in a final.

Latest posts