What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Fri - Rabbitohs 60-8 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 20: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Satire????? You live in a Glass Continent bro.
MeEt Me At ThE SyDnEY AqUaRiUm
source.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
Welcome to rugby league.
Hope you've enjoyed watching your first game.

Advantage from a penalty is a real thing bruv, and a try is the greater advantage. You might be thinking of an error....better check which way that gun was pointing.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Advantage from a penalty is a real thing bruv, and a try is the greater advantage. You might be thinking of an error....better check which way that gun was pointing.

The ref can literally let an entire set play out and go back to a foul play penalty if they want to

MKCS

Juniors
I usually watch on Foxtel but tonight I'm on Channel 9. Does Gus Gould usually hate the Roosters this much? I don't recall him being this against them 4-5 years ago when I didn't have Foxtel.

Bazal

Post Whore
I usually watch on Foxtel but tonight I'm on Channel 9. Does Gus Gould usually hate the Roosters this much? I don't recall him being this against them 4-5 years ago when I didn't have Foxtel.

He hates them when they aren't winning because they hurt his cholesterol-riddled heart

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The queensland trip is kind of bullshit. So it does make an interesting conspiracy theory. That said the loser of 1 v 4 goes into the storms side of the pool (assuming the storm beat third). So the preliminary final would be in queensland and thats a bigger game.

Bazal

Post Whore
The queelsand trip is kind of bullshit. So it does make an interesting conspiracy theory. That said the loser of 1 v 4 goes into the storms side of the pool (assuming the storm beat third). So the preliminary final would be in queensland and thats a bigger game.

I mean as an Eels fan I'd rather play the Storm at Suncorp than in Melbourne to be totally honest

Latest posts