What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Broncos

lynx000

Juniors
I completely agree with your comments, hence that why I said the majority of the blame falls on Seibold, management and the players. I thought you must have missed that part of my post.

But I remain of the view that Bennett still bears a proportion of the blame because:
1. He left us without a game managing half. Neither Nikorima nor Milford are game managers. He tried to turn Milford into one and blunted his best asset, his running game.
2. The Bird contract has turned out to be a disaster, and I still have yet to hear the rationale for signing him.
3. For whatever part he played in the contracts signed by Boyd, Gillett and Kahu.
4. The spine he left us with.
5. The increasingly passive defence post 2015.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
How Happy is Wayne?

Edit - I forget I talk in riddles.

So to be clear, his team just put 60 on the premiers, Siebold is in a fetal position somewhere, and the Broncos CEO is sweating like a gypsy with a mortgage. Good times for grumpybum.

Last edited:

aqua_duck

Coach
Just read that the chairman Karl Morris is blowing up about the gender reveal and none of the hierarchy including chairman, ceo, football manager and coach knew anything about it. I guess the lunatics are well and truly running the asylum up there

Sphagnum

Coach
They need a purge. Trying to pick a coach before a ceo and not even telling the candidates about their “secret” plan to bring Bellamy in to usurp them after 1 year.

need to put it to better use

images

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They need a purge. Trying to pick a coach before a ceo and not even telling the candidates about their “secret” plan to bring Bellamy in to usurp them after 1 year.

need to put it to better use

images
The same people who hired Seaplod are probably going to hire Kevvie good bloke Walters. So delicious!!!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just read that the chairman Karl Morris is blowing up about the gender reveal and none of the hierarchy including chairman, ceo, football manager and coach knew anything about it. I guess the lunatics are well and truly running the asylum up there
I am sure Wayne is happy about having a Granddaughter.

I would be.

Reflector

Juniors

I thought the timing and the location for such a thing was off. Like, Darius could've easily done it the day after on Mad Monday (Mad Friday?) with the boys and nobody would've complained. But to do it on the field, still wearing the uniform of your employers after you've just failed to help your employers avoid an unwanted record on your home turf and have all your fellow "passionate" employees jumping around and celebrating like that?

It's basically telling the Broncos fans (whether they'd left the ground by then or not, or watching on TV or not) "We don't really give a shit about the state of this club, tonight didn't really mean anything to us."

Latest posts